Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Must. Have. Nekros

slappy330

Just out of interest, what are your thoughts on Search the Dead making it in game, just based on how it works in theory?

I don't expect it to be particularly useful unless it manages to produce Health and Energy orbs frequently.

I wont expect much worth from it in normal gameplay - Survival and Defense runs might end up benefiting so long as, like I said, it produces health and particularly energy often.

Judging how it works without having a chance to see it in action is difficult - but I am already thinking it'd be much better if the items you summon appeared around him instead of the corpse.

I don't expect it to be particularly useful unless it manages to produce Health and Energy orbs frequently.

I wont expect much worth from it in normal gameplay - Survival and Defense runs might end up benefiting so long as, like I said, it produces health and particularly energy often.

Judging how it works without having a chance to see it in action is difficult - but I am already thinking it'd be much better if the items you summon appeared around him instead of the corpse.

It will be interesting to see how it works with the clones you create. A lot of enemies sort of disappear when dead, so will "Desecrate" differentiate between dead clones and dead enemies if neither leave bodies behind?

As long as it doesn't start bringing mods up from the ground I won't complain too much.

Watch the video, you can see that it made a health orb drop. They don't say anything about changing the rates for enemy drops, just that the skill gives you another chance at their drops, which seems to imply that things will still drop with the same RNG/frequency that they normally do when the enemies first die.

Watch the video, you can see that it made a health orb drop. They don't say anything about changing the rates for enemy drops, just that the skill gives you another chance at their drops, which seems to imply that things will still drop with the same RNG/frequency that they normally do when the enemies first die.

Yeah. I figured the same thing. Hard to tell only seeing it once though.

It could work out. My expectations are a bit low. The rest looks nice enough at least.

But at that same point and logic what if i use it on a boss?