Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A very small frost change

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

There are warframes begining to steal frost defense ability so

Can his bubble or abilities not be completely destroyed by nullifiers? Like instead it takes off health from his globe rather than completely remove it. 

Ice wave gets through the nullifiers bubble with reduced damage

Freeze destroys nullifer bubbles

Avalanche cause null bubbles to explode dealing blast damage

Cold damage shrinks nullifer bubbles quicker than other damage types

Idk the bubbles seem like theyd give off a little heat and i just thought it would be cool if cold things melted when hit by their null bubbles rather than being completely removed

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

The point of nullifiers is, well... nullifying... So I dubt this would be a likely change, or a needed one, since variety isn't bad, and since nully's also affect all other frames, including the defensive ones like Gara and Limbo.

Imagine me, a Loki lover who had that beauty of a frame as my starter, saying he should get compensation for the existance of Ivara and Octavia. Instead I extend my use to these new additions as well, since they are as similar as they are different from the supposed "original".

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx
  • Like 1

On 2019-01-07 at 10:54 PM, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

The point of nullifiers is, well... nullifying... So I dubt this would be a likely change, or a needed one, since variety isn't bad, and since nully's also affect all other frames, including the defensive ones like Gara and Limbo.

Imagine me, a Loki lover who had that beauty of a frame as my starter, saying he should get compensation for the existance of Ivara and Octavia. Instead I extend my use to these new additions as well, since they are as similar as they are different from the supposed "original".

Yea i suppose : /