Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Temp Blocked.

BloodKitten

so basicly family member tryed to play warframe without asking my password, and then i try to login to the game and see this message.

"Sorry, too many failed login attempts for your account. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later"

any idea how long that lock is?

It's something called a paid review.

Nope, not from a review company, from a guy who knows what they are talking about when it comes to games. The PC version was rubbish, but the Console one is actually pretty darn good, no Auction house, rolling, and decent loot drops.

so basicly family member tryed to play warframe without asking my password, and then i try to login to the game and see this message.

"Sorry, too many failed login attempts for your account. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later"

any idea how long that lock is?

If it takes too long send in a ticket.

Reviewers aren't paid by companies. I know a good deal of people who work in the industry.

Silly theory.

They aren't paid in briefcases full of money in an dark alleyway, it's more like blackmailing really. Publishers go to a reviewer and say "If you don't give us a good review you won't be getting exclusive stories from our games ever again" And you can't forget that most mainstream gaming related sites have a lot of ads of newest games and wotsits. It's not entirely honest business. 

Reviewers aren't paid by companies. I know a good deal of people who work in the industry.

Silly theory.

the People in the industry dont even know they are paid for propagating what the companys want,

they are at a Point where they believe their own lies ...