Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predictions on remaining Orb-Mothers' sustainable rewards?

Tellakey

Say what you will about Tridolons, but one area they excel at is providing us with an endless stream of replayability in Arcanes and Focus points. In other words, you'll never run out of valuable rewards. Even once you finish Focus, Arcanes are high-value in the plat market.

Considering that, what sustainable rewards do you see the remaining two Orb-Mothers provide?

Edited by Tellakey

Personally I like the credit farm from Profit Taker. It's way more fun than Index (oh how I despise the index.) That being said, I hope the Exploiter and the other unnamed Orb are more along the lines of tridolons in terms of gameplay and rewards. 

One thing I would like to see as a potential reward would be a new line up of weapons akin to the Vandal/Wraith series. Maybe expand upon the Mara series with something like Mara Amprex for example. Idk. The idea of more arcanes doesnt really excite me.

Rewards for the next orb fights?......let DE first tweak/fix the profit taker drops(Debt bonds......nty with nothing to spend it on) .

I wont get my hopes up, the rewards for the last activities(aberrations,eso and so and now profit taker) that were relesed ended up meh, so until their gonna be tweaked for good I would remain sceptical.