Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Hype-Merge-Mega-Thread.

EggsOverEasy

The video on their channel said the last hours... 11 hours ago..

I just want to know if it will take days or weeks, so i dont get too excited for no reason (right now)

You... do realize they need this thing called sleep right?  They probably stayed up until the wee hours getting the finishing touches on.  Today is likely just pushing out the update.  I'm gonna guess some time between 1 and 3.

the devs are relaxin now. they bloody deserve a break after all the effort they put in to this update, and you should all be thankful these guys put out updates in no time, personally myself i think it would've been better if they made us wait a few weeks more, just to polish out all the bugs, oh yes there will be bugs, all new updates have them, and if your all ungrateful then you should just quit. Good Job DE.

the devs are relaxin now. they bloody deserve a break after all the effort they put in to this update, and you should all be thankful these guys put out updates in no time, personally myself i think it would've been better if they made us wait a few weeks more, just to polish out all the bugs, oh yes there will be bugs, all new updates have them, and if your all ungrateful then you should just quit. Good Job DE.

Bro, calm yourself.

Hey, why don't you just bring them some cups of coffee and pastries while you're here?