Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen on Switch?

(NSW)Benjive

Sorry if this has been commonly requested, I did have a quick look but couldn’t see anything and have been watching every single dev stream religiously for any word on it but there’s been nothing for a while now!

Just wondering if and when Tennogen will be coming to Switch? As someone who’s put in 500 hours since it’s launch in November it’s safe to say I’m looking forward to more customisation options!

I was hoping it might drop with the next Fortuna update but due to literally no one saying anything I’m going to assume I’m being too hopeful with that?

6 minutes ago, Syasob said:

Tennogen is for PC only, because it's being created in Steam Workshop.

that is not entirely correct. Tennogen is also being made available on xbox and PS4, though I haven't followed how and when things get released. I have not heared anything about the Switch, but it will probably get a similar deal eventually

on console the Tennogen is purchased via Platinum, btw.

Edited by Rawbeard
addendum

There probably needs to be deals worked out with everyone involved (DE, Steam, Nintendo, and the creators themselves) before this can become a thing.

The deal between DE and the creators is probably already done with the same deal that allows tennogen on PS/XBox
The deal between DE, Steam and Nintendo is a completely different matter...it really depends on how they want to work out an additional console getting Tennogen, and how Nintendo wants to handle allowing it in game.  Who knows what regulations/requirements Nintendo has for this type of content.

hace 4 horas, Rawbeard dijo:

that is not entirely correct. Tennogen is also being made available on xbox and PS4, though I haven't followed how and when things get released. I have not heared anything about the Switch, but it will probably get a similar deal eventually

on console the Tennogen is purchased via Platinum, btw.

Via bought platinum only, by the way

5 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

There probably needs to be deals worked out with everyone involved (DE, Steam, Nintendo, and the creators themselves) before this can become a thing.

The deal between DE and the creators is probably already done with the same deal that allows tennogen on PS/XBox
The deal between DE, Steam and Nintendo is a completely different matter...it really depends on how they want to work out an additional console getting Tennogen, and how Nintendo wants to handle allowing it in game.  Who knows what regulations/requirements Nintendo has for this type of content.

I missed this reply earlier! Only just caught it, very informative though thank you. You just made me realise what it could possibly be and I have a feeling it could be something to do with Nintendo not being happy about something being sold on their platform and they don’t get a cut of it!