Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which colour palette?

ThePeshwariNaan

Question

6 answers to this question

Classic Saturated gives the most bang for buck if you don't have that one already. It has some good whites and greys, all that it's lacking is a good black.

From the ones you mentioned, I'd say Smoke > Storm > Daybreak > Lotus.

I'd choose fire palette over Smoke, Smoke has the ability to control how bright or dark you want for white/black but fire has the quicker option and theres other colors. Storm is good but has a weird scarlet and violet in the mix, lotus feels faded couldn't enjoy it, found emience as a better alternative  (sold by baro if he brings it again), daybreaks subtles are in the blue.

I'd say don't pick a Palette that's part of a Color Pack bundle, save up for that bundle instead.

Corpus is a neat one, it's got white, greys, black and very-dark purple options that often looks better than "pure black" from Smoke,
you've got light blues, a variety of yellow / brown / red tones, the greens combined with the purples can look really good ... in short, I use it quite a bit.

Exilus should be 1st palette!!!!!   Good rainbow, nice shades,  has white, grey, and really dark grey(not pure black).   But the white/yellow go GREAT on metal to make silver/chrome or gold.   I hardly use anything else

Hey if u go into arsenal u can mouse over the other palattes and specific colors and see on ur current frame!!!!  Try them all out for yourself!  Or am i thinking of ur current colors + skins?  I forget

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN