Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kitgun Name Incorrectly Marked As Profanity

WayoftheFerret

Hi everyone! Anime nerd here, and I just tried to gild my first kitgun. Since it's a Tombfinger, I decided to name it after one of my favourite heavy-hitting sidearms in anime: the AGL Arms .45 Long Colt, also known as Vash the Stampede's gun from Trigun. In the name bar, I entered "AGL Arms .45 Long Colt", but to my dismay, Warframe seems to think part of its name is marked as profanity, and wanted to share the error so it hopefully gets fixed.

Thank you!

On 2019-01-18 at 5:20 PM, WayoftheFerret said:

Hi everyone! Anime nerd here, and I just tried to gild my first kitgun. Since it's a Tombfinger, I decided to name it after one of my favourite heavy-hitting sidearms in anime: the AGL Arms .45 Long Colt, also known as Vash the Stampede's gun from Trigun. In the name bar, I entered "AGL Arms .45 Long Colt", but to my dismay, Warframe seems to think part of its name is marked as profanity, and wanted to share the error so it hopefully gets fixed.

Thank you!

its probably because of the dot, try naming it without the punctuation marks

• Like 1

On 2019-01-19 at 10:34 AM, (XB1)Sexy Paydaybar said:

"AGL Arms .45 Long Colt" string the bold underline letters together and you'll understand why its consider profanity.

First of all you spelled that "word" wrong. Secondly that's not even close. Its like censoring "Avalanche Super Sledge" because of the letters.

It also flags "Ball" as a profanity! Yes "Ball" not "Balls" (which both arent profanites but you can't name your Zaw / Kitgun "Wrecking Ball" from what i heard) As far as i remember i couldn't name my Zaw Dagger "Assassins Blade" either

So much for game being rated "Mature"

and i thought R* censorship was weird for censoring "Raccoon" and "Savage"

Lets just censor majority of english language altogether because letters can form profanities and even the most mundane words can be flagged as such. Sadly its not only the weapon naming that is polluted by this mentality. Soon we will have to communicate via morse code in this game.

/Rant

Edited by Lythael