Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, The Soma...

AfroGamerNinja

35% crit rate right now... I think its a monster... if you put maxed point strike the crit chance goes up to 78%... very crazy if you think of putting hammershot and vital sense on it.

dont think so, the base damage would still be very low and would not scale well with elementals.

crit alone isnt everything, also if it has only a 150% multiplicator it would still be only a sometimes 15 damage weapon

Soma should be able to match or possibly beat the Supra, DPS wise (not to mention being hitscan and way more accurate), with a few forma and a good crit build. It's also going to stun everything it touches because of Hammer Shot and Shred.

I feel a nerf building already.

Edited by Saenol

87.5% crit chance

840% crit damage

100 round clip

15 fire rate

gg

THIS. THESE ARE THE STATS YOU GET WITH CRIT MODS.

You think it's S#&$? You have no idea what you're missing. Before I even popped on serration I was doing 200+ damage headshots. I didn't even need piercing hit vs grineer because I was critting a reliable 40 damage for each BODY hit.

Think about that. With piercing hit I'm doing upwards of 400 per shot vs everything.

With serration.. Oh my word.

I can't believe you guys didn't look at the crit strength. With a base of 35% and 3.3x base crit damage.. Why wouldn't you get this gun?

Yeah, people are blind.

90% of them throw their stupid one-size-doesn't-actually-fit-all taste the rainbow skittle build on it, look at the damage, come to the conclusion it sucks, while completely neglecting to play to the weapon's strengths.

Yeah, people are blind.

90% of them throw their stupid one-size-doesn't-actually-fit-all taste the rainbow skittle build on it, look at the damage, come to the conclusion it sucks, while completely neglecting to play to the weapon's strengths.

10% of them wait 12hrs later  to see forum posts to see if the weapon is good and then talk about it.