Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Criticism Is A Good Thing

S3ven0F13

So stop telling people to shut up and stop complaining and all that other stuff i see people doing.

WITHOUT OUR CRITICISM AND SUPPORT DE WILL DIE!!!!

So keep up the good work and if you feel something is broken, or glitched our, or just plain terrible and game-breaking, wave your friggin banner and let DE know so they can work on improving it. 

Keep up the good work Tenno~

(this message was brought to you by the letter S)

We know criticism is good.

That's why were here.

/thread

Pretty much, yup!

Tell that to the the dozens of people ganging up on anyone who says anything negative about update 10 and Nekroz. so apparently not everyone know that. They're taking it personal like someone punched they're baby. I guessing its cause they spend platinum on it and are in denial but yea. this thread was definitely needed.

So I hope less understanding individuals then yourselves get the message. (didn't realize that was you Rebecca lol. but yea sometimes the obvious needs to be stated cause some people just don't get it.)

Edited by S3ven0F13

Constructive criticism is good, but seeing people have temper tantrums is useless and begs the question why is this person getting so upset about a change in a first world leisure product , why are these people flipping out ......if one really believes this is a legitimate reaction to something that happened in a game, perhaps spending more time doing other things than play the game would be a good idea( maybe play a tad less ). Of course DE needs to hear if the majority of gamers dislike something but lets not loose our sense of proportion along the way or the feedback we give has little value.

Edited by Tuchaka

Constructive criticism is good. Criticism that is just a bunch of ranting doesn't really help.

It is still early. Much of this stuff is still very new - hell there is still a lot of miss communication about exactly how new Golem works. Once that clears up and people have more correct information to work off of things will get much smoother.

Many people are frustrated. Ranting helps. That is fine.

Just gotta get past this early stage. 

Say, what kind of Criticism are you talking about?

If you're talking about people whining, being angry and pretty much saying "BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHTHISGAMEISS#&$BLAHBLAH", that is the most annoying criticism available, is full of opinions, and is in direct violation of the Forum Rules as they do nothing to promote discussion.

If you're talking about Constructive Criticism however, show me a thread which provides said feedback yet is locked. This kind of criticism is nice and it actually helps support the game.

Constructive criticism is good. Criticism that is just a bunch of ranting doesn't really help.

It is still early. Much of this stuff is still very new - hell there is still a lot of miss communication about exactly how new Golem works. Once that clears up and people have more correct information to work off of things will get much smoother.

Many people are frustrated. Ranting helps. That is fine.

Just gotta get past this early stage. 

Miscommunication?  I think it's quite clear, really.  The new golem setup is S#&$.  It needs to be fixed. 

Edited by DergyDergon

Well you have to realize not everyone is cool as a cucumber like we are. they sometimes post when emotions are high. but going in behind them and insulting and rubbing salt into fresh wounds helps who?

All it does is turn the entire thread into a flame war that sends emotions into the chaotic, and just causes more problems then good. What needs to happen is if youd got a cool head on your shoulders make your own thread. cause throwing more fuel on the fire is helping who really?

Someone please explain to me how calling some poor kid who spend all his allowence on Nekros a crybaby constructive? Anybody?

(You cant ask people to be respectful and polite and then turn around and tell someone to shut their whinny mouth....)

I was raised to be polite and that sir/ma'am is not polite what'so'ever.

In other words im saying stop picking fights. if you don't comment on the rage thread you realize it just gets buried right?

Edited by S3ven0F13

Well you have to realize not everyone is cool as a cucumber like we are. they sometimes post when emotions are high. but going in behind them and insulting and rubbing salt into fresh wounds helps who?

All it does is turn the entire thread into a flame war that sends emotions into the chaotic, and just causes more problems then good. What needs to happen is if youd got a cool head on your shoulders make your own thread. cause throwing more fuel on the fire is helping who really?

Someone please explain to me how calling some poor kid who spend all his allowence on Nekros a crybaby constructive? Anybody?

(You cant ask people to be respectful and polite and then turn around and tell someone to shut their whinny mouth....)

In other words im saying stop picking fights. if you don't comment on the rage thread you realize it just gets buried right?

Oh. You're talking about the Flame Baits. They always appear everywhere on the Internet and no Forum is safe from them. Rest assured, the ComGuardsMods will bring about the almighty BanHammer/Warning Point Dispenser to deal with them.

Oh. You're talking about the Flame Baits. They always appear everywhere on the Internet and no Forum is safe from them. Rest assured, the ComGuardsMods will bring about the almighty BanHammer/Warning Point Dispenser to deal with them.

Flame Baits......that's the perfect name for it lol

Tell that to the the dozens of people ganging up on anyone who says anything negative about update 10 and Nekroz. so apparently not everyone know that. They're taking it personal like someone punched they're baby. I guessing its cause they spend platinum on it and are in denial but yea. this thread was definitely needed.

So I hope less understanding individuals than yourselves get the message. (didn't realize that was you Rebecca lol. but yea sometimes the obvious needs to be stated cause some people just don't get it.)

Rant's are not needed. Saying somthing "SUCKS I @(*()$ HATE DE" or "DE SERIOUSLY SCREWD UP AGAIN" over and over again when everyone in the office stayed up to actually pump this update out, without a crapload of bugs. 

Sure Criticism is good, its a great thing. Don't ruin it by being a troll.

Like I said before in a post that was probably deleted.

Criticism is a good thing...But Opinions are like A******s, everyone has them and all they do is spew crap everywhere...

Rant's are not needed. Saying somthing "SUCKS I @(*()$ HATE DE" or "DE SERIOUSLY SCREWD UP AGAIN" over and over again when everyone in the office stayed up to actually pump this update out, without a crapload of bugs. 

Sure Criticism is good, its a great thing. Don't ruin it by being a troll.

Like I said before in a post that was probably deleted.

Criticism is a good thing...But Opinions are like A******s, everyone has them and all they do is spew crap everywhere...

true but like i said here:

Don't feed the fire.