Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Kuva Grind

Morthal

Listen, everyone's got their 'End Game', right? Mine is a combination of fashion frame and Kuva grind. If it weren't for hoarding all the Rivens and my obsession with over rolling them, I wouldn't be playing the game much. 
So what I've been noticing is that I can spend 20 minutes in Taevuni or whatever the name is ( I call it Tabuni for reasons undefined. ) and get 5600-6400 Kuva with a booster active. That's not even 2 rolls worth of Kuva on an 8 time rolled Riven. [Primed Sadness]
One could just repeat the process and get the minimal amount over and over, burning out from the grind or stay for an hour with a lucky random squad-- IF there aren't any host migrations, CTD's or session ending disconnects. 

All I'm asking for is some benefits to the veterans, sure the timed rewards are there and the additional drops/credits ( hundreds of Orvius Disc anyone? ) but the real reason is usually Kuva. 
Can we please get some doubling of Kuva per harvester every 10 minutes or something? I'd even settle for a stationary harvester ala Defense/Excavation mixed with Endless waves of leveled Grineer. I think this would eliminate some of the path bugs that plague the tileset at least, the random siphon target who spawns 5-10 rooms away from the harvester...kills me, smalls.
Kuva grind, it's time consuming and rewards little for that time, compared to the cost of the Riven slot machine. At least that's how I feel after countless hours and hundreds of thousands of Kuva later spent.

Good luck in trying to get anything in regards to better Kuva rewards, lots of people including myself have been asking this for a long time and DE just arent interested.  When I saw prime time last week i saw Kuva Monster and was like 'Sweet they finally listened" but no it was nothing, again.  Kuva is the resource that we really need tons of and it only dribbled out.  I did the many many hours of Kuva Survival on the Fortress.. and then the hundreds of siphons but after a few years the grind really doesnt do justice to the actual requirements.  And when you have completed everything in the game, Kuva had become the only thing worth doing.. but that now I do only when I have a splurge of interest for a few days.. then the bordem hits again.. It would be ok if they would just put kuva into standard map drop tables.. that way we could just do all maps, instead of the bordom kicking in with the few ways to get kuva.. I think DE have just passed on Kuva from the very begining saying it will be the grindiest grind ever.  And as you said .. trying to get great rolls on Riven has pretty much become part of endgame for alot of us.  Maybe one day someone at DE will say .. "hey I have an idea .. lets make Kuva droptables similar to Endo" .. or .. instead of those endo statues we collect and cash-in the Orvious discs .. lol right now I am waiting for my 1150 login reward in a couple of days and hoping for the 50k Kuva again.. that'll give me 14 rolls at least .. lmao.. 50,000 Kuva gets 14 rolls on the Riven Slots .. that even sounds sad :]

• Like 1