Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Handspring Aura to replace Speed Holster? :)

Aliothale

It would be really nice to take a Flight/Dash exilus mod for even further utility now that we are getting instant weapon swapping. However, I find Handspring to be more useful. Now that I can drop Speed Holster it would be great to choose between Sprint Boost or Handspring as a utility Aura. Alot of people underestimated the power of Speed Holster and alot of people underestimate the power of Handspring, would love it if you could allow me to use it as an aura for my whole team now!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aliothale said:

It would be really nice to take a Flight/Dash exilus mod for even further utility now that we are getting instant weapon swapping. However, I find Handspring to be more useful. Now that I can drop Speed Holster it would be great to choose between Sprint Boost or Handspring as a utility Aura. Alot of people underestimated the power of Speed Holster and alot of people underestimate the power of Handspring, would love it if you could allow me to use it as an aura for my whole team now!

Err, did I miss a memo? We're getting instant weapon swapping between active gun and melee, not between guns last I heard.

2 minutes ago, Aliothale said:

now that we are getting instant weapon swapping.

I know, it is a bit Offtopic, but when did DE say that we get instant weapon swapping?

We get instant switching from guns to melee. But did they say this involves switching between primary and secondary?

17 minutes ago, Aliothale said:

Was under the impression we were getting it for everything I could be wrong though.. if that's the case then super lame 😞

Devstream looked like 'instant swapping' was between the melee and 'active' primary, it might be instant swapping between melee and pistol if the pistol was last 'gun' active for all we know.

Is the swapping between pistol and primary going to be instant, no idea in all honesty and then there's the single handed melee which work with pistols as well. 

In essence, we just need to wait to see how it works.