Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Cry Bug

Zonkory

I'm hearing Eidolon Crys at random during Missions like Exterminate on Sedna, in my Orbiter or in Orb Vallis. I haven't fought Eidolons in over a year so I don't think it's a sound loop. I don't know if it's on purpose (gameplay/story) but it seems weird.

That's very strange, as I have never experienced this anomaly myself. I suggest going to the plains at night and capturing a few to see if that silences the noise.

One guess is that somehow you're connecting to the Plains and unintentionally listening into an Eidolon hunt at random, though that's just blindfolded sword-swinging speculation.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Koldraxon-732:

That's very strange, as I have never experienced this anomaly myself. I suggest going to the plains at night and capturing a few to see if that silences the noise.

One guess is that somehow you're connecting to the Plains and unintentionally listening into an Eidolon hunt at random, though that's just blindfolded sword-swinging speculation.

Sry not interested in fixing it. Just reporting it.

• 1 month later...

I just logged in, as it's switching to night on Cetus, and my last mission was Cetus (I think I was just out of a mission in the main area) then I heard the Eidolon right as I logged in on my Orbiter. So that should give you "some" repro steps, though unsure which parts are related