Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customisable dojo music. What happened to the plans?

Ulvra

So, I needed something to listen to, so I went back an watched the old Tennocon recordings and something came up which I had just recently talked with a friend about: Customisable dojo music. What happened with this? From what was said on the recordings it was practically at a stage of just needing to flip the switch and get it in there, but then I haven't really heard much since.

It would be really nice if we could get some options for ambient music in the dojo, be it the sound track or just general ambience. Preferrably I'd like to see it on a per-room basis, since rooms can shift quite a lot in feel and thus need, examples being dojos with tranquil gardens, then suddenly giant robots and next a night club. I'd say it could be included in the interaction console that every room have anyway (rather than have to build something like a jukebox), perhaps implemented so that we essentially could select a playlist per room, or failing that dynamically changing tunes as have been discussed on streams to combat monotony in the music.

I would really love to be able to stick some cheesy elevator music into our dojo elevators, that'd be grand.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...