Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8 Plains of Eidolon Bounties... Quality of Life suggestion.

(PSN)Gunthaar

Would it be possible to assign a brave Ostron in the Plains of Eidolon so we don't have to keep our evening loading maps ?

I'm trying to clear 8 bounties... here's what we're experiencing:

Load Cetus
Get Bounty from Konzu
Load Plains
Complete Bounty
Rinse and Repeat

The guy outside Fortuna gave us a much appreciated quality of life improvement... I'm still stunned that brilliant idea didn't occur to the Ostrons... maybe we should Brain-shelve them as well...

Load Plains
Get Bounty
Complete Bounty
Get New Bounty
so on so forth...

• Like 1

I never knew how much I loved that feature in Orb Vallis for accepting bounties until I started the bounties again in Cetus. Hopefully this comes in the next mainline update since they have mentioned wanting to rework out there a little.

To be honest, 8 Plains bounty requirement is a real chore.  Even doing the minimum 3-stage bounty eight times is numbing.  Also, accepting and capturing all tridolons in the night cycle doesn't count as a bounty completed. 😕

At least for the 9-invasion missions, each mission in that invasion counts for 1, so you technically just need to 'complete' 3 invasion missions.

I suspect DE will tweak the numbers for future iterations, hopefully for the better.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Gunthaar said:

Would it be possible to assign a brave Ostron in the Plains of Eidolon so we don't have to keep our evening loading maps ?

I'm trying to clear 8 bounties... here's what we're experiencing:

Load Cetus
Get Bounty from Konzu
Load Plains
Complete Bounty
Rinse and Repeat

The guy outside Fortuna gave us a much appreciated quality of life improvement... I'm still stunned that brilliant idea didn't occur to the Ostrons... maybe we should Brain-shelve them as well...

Load Plains
Get Bounty
Complete Bounty
Get New Bounty
so on so forth...

Well this just got confirmed added soon via dev stream.

Edited by Zelmen
Watched Dev stream

• 1 month later...

Doesn't matter when the bounties are so buggy.  Can't seem to avoid the control mission, the one where your control percentage slowly trickles away as the game refuses to spawn enemies.  And how about when all the enemies spawn in a cave whose entrance is outside of the bounty circle?  Just got that one in stage 5.  I have farmed these bounties endlessly but the worst part isn't how boring it is -- it's how I can't even get through 2 without having my effort ruined by the poor quality of the game.  Three Saturn Six Fugitives spawned on my back to Cetus last time (still well short of the 8 bounties I needed but too frustrated to continue) and then promptly disappeared 5 seconds later when I landed.  They spawned again after I entered archwing and I was able to kill 2 before one fell through the map, which happens all the time in all tilesets.  And don't fly into the bounty hut in your archwing lest you fall through the map yourself after selecting the next mission.  At least that one didn't cost any rewards or much time.