Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Rivens dispositions were based on, single player hours used?

TeaBegging

Dear DE,

Regards the new disposition changes I have some concerns with them. This changes will force players to either dump their rivens or dump their favorite guns. i don't know if this is possible, but instead of basing the disposition towards the entirety of the game, in to solely usage of a gun towards a player. So you'll have to work on the disposition by using the gun. Kinda like a quest towards a good riven. Like mastering a gun by usage

Riven disposition is based on
-Kills +(Overall Dmg)
-Headshots (Crit Dmg)
-Reloads (reload Speed + Ammo Capacitiy)
-Accuracy ( Crit Chance)

5 minutes ago, TeaBegging said:

This changes will force players to either dump their rivens or dump their favorite guns.

Pump the brakes, champ. Nothing about rivens is forcing anybody to do anything. If you like a gun with a weak disposition, then don't use a riven on it if you don't want to.

• Like 4

In theory this would give progression to players, but one guy having a higher disposition than another because he equipped his weapon and let his computer running Plains of Eidolon or the Simulacrum seems odd to me. Disposition should be removed entirely in my opinion.

Edited by Voltage

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

In theory this would give progression to players, but one guy having a higher disposition than another because he equipped his weapon and let his computer running Plains of Eidolon or the Simulacrum seems odd to me. Disposition should be removed entirely in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure Plains (and Vallis) don't contribute to gear usage. At least, not as far as profile stats go; Trinity Prime's near the bottom for me and she's the only thing I use for Tridolons.