Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unairu Wisp really needs to be more reliable. I can't find the friggin' thing.

Namah

Why can't it just spawn on top of me instead of wherever it does when I Void Blast an enemy. Most of the time I never know where it's at even after hitting an Eidolon a few dozen times.

Also don't worry devs, I hold no disdain towards you incase you were wondering about that title(I figured it'd make you look lol).

Edited by Namah

In my opinion, the worst problem with these wisps is the fact : the are killable ! If any eidolon hit them they disapear ! and this is even worse because it spawns under their feet :c

Edited by Rathalio

I don't get why a Wisp is used in the first place. These kinds of multi-step processes are rarely practical in a game as hectic as Warframe, doubly so when the pick-up spawned are this hard to see and give no obvious indication when picked up. Why not just GIVE me the damage buff when the ability procs? If the point is to share the buff with team-mates, then go the Energising Dash route and broadcast the buff when it triggers. Or if that's seen as too powerful, broadcast an aura on every hit and roll for buff separately on every player in range. I don't understand why so much of Operator/Arcane stuff has to have such Byzantine implementations. "% chance to spawn thing that gives % buff when picked up" is the sort of mechanic which shouldhn't have made it past a first draft.

hace 1 minuto, Steel_Rook dijo:

I don't get why a Wisp is used in the first place. These kinds of multi-step processes are rarely practical in a game as hectic as Warframe, doubly so when the pick-up spawned are this hard to see and give no obvious indication when picked up. Why not just GIVE me the damage buff when the ability procs? If the point is to share the buff with team-mates, then go the Energising Dash route and broadcast the buff when it triggers. Or if that's seen as too powerful, broadcast an aura on every hit and roll for buff separately on every player in range. I don't understand why so much of Operator/Arcane stuff has to have such Byzantine implementations. "% chance to spawn thing that gives % buff when picked up" is the sort of mechanic which shouldhn't have made it past a first draft.

That makes sense. I like using unairu, specially when I solo with Oberon because it gives a good balance between bonus damage and protection for the lures but the wisps are buggy, unreliable and hard to see. Your proposal sounds solid yet any improvement at all would be welcome really.