Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You People Confuse Me...

Arlayn

You would rather hardcore grind defense and get void keys, only to play the void thousands of times in order to get a Prime which is the exact same thing as the warframe you may already have, just with different polarizations? Lets not forget you all complained about primes having to be reactored after you reactored the normals, plus polarized...

Yet you go through all that, and don't complain. Then when this new bad to the bone warframe comes out... everyone complains because he is behind a wall of keys similar to the wall of keys the Primes are behind, except primes are behind a wall from Hell... because it took me all the way up to update 10 to get the last piece of Frost prime (systems). Logic has gone out the window on this one...

Getting to Golem is pretty easy the nav coords are LITERLLY EVERYWHERE!!! its like the lenses flare from the new star trek movie. Lights beaming into your eyes from virtually every direction! Then you can get 3 or more Golem navs in those missions with a Master Thief Mod. Then go kill Golem. How hard is that? Golem is a boss like any boss, and he only drops BPs for Nekros unlike in the void Raid/Survival, and Exterminate drop Latron prime, reaper prime, Forma and Frost Prime... (now also drops heals, and ammo items)

the leap between prime, and Nekros is so GREAT it isn't even funny... Primes are generally VASTLY HARDER to obtain... Yet people complain just about Nekros...

The ingredients for the keys aren't too bad now, but don't forget the wait times that you need in order to use the keys, and the fact that you can only craft one of each type of key at a time.

Whereas you can pick up regular Void keys from Defense missions and then use them whenever you please.

The ingredients for the keys aren't too bad now, but don't forget the wait times that you need in order to use the keys, and the fact that you can only craft one of each type of key at a time.

Whereas you can pick up regular Void keys from Defense missions and then use them whenever you please.

then play a thousand void missions to get a prime piece... vs. far less I am sure for a Nekros...

You answered your own question.

only to play the void thousands of times in order to get a Prime which is the exact same thing as the warframe you may already have, just with different polarizations? 

MAG is available from the get-go, and the "Prime version" of her is only slightly different, and is mostly cosmetic. The Prime MAG is more a vanity item than anything.

The difference here lies within the fact that Nekros is an entirely NEW frame. NEW abilities, NEW stats, NEW appearance, and drops from the NEW boss on the NEW tileset. 

This is all covered up by a large game of hide and go seek spanning several missions, a ludicrous build time and materials needed to do so, and only giving a chance to get the OTHER materials to build the BIG key to have a slight chance at getting a blueprint part to drop from the boss.

Void keys rain like fusion cores, and don't require materials or a build time.

Seeing as you're a Grand Master, and have a Nekros avatar, I'd assume you just bought him with platinum and then unjustly insulted those who have every right to complain about this.

IT's very easy to find nav points in the standard game.

There are derelict runs in recruit chat every few minutes at the least.

Once in derelict, Golem navs are very easy to find - I'm getting 5-10 per run.

Golem keys take 3 hours, yes, but in that time you can farm more points for more keys, or find friends and share (4 of you = 1 key every 25 minutes, one Golem every 45).

Then, as far as I can tell, the Golem gives a guaranteed chance at a Nekros part. At least, every run I've made so far has given one.

It's taken me about 4 hours, to get Chassis and Helmet, and it's been fun not a grind.

I honestly can't see it taking much longer to get helm unless the rng starts to hate me.

So far, it's actually been fun collecting the keys.

This game has to have grind, it's the way the FTP model is supported in Warframe (and I don't see that changing), but DE have actually - imo - made the grind feel more fun with thi updated, and the rate at which you acquire the parts to build the keys is very high, with the only real bother the 3 hour wait. But this can be negated with 3 other mates, as said.

Are people really finding it a chore to do this?

Look at that this makes 2 people have a fun, and EASY time collecting the parts...

then play a thousand void missions to get a prime piece... vs. far less I am sure for a Nekros...

They're Primes. They're direct upgrades that are supposed to be difficult to obtain.

Plus, Exterminate missions are a cakewalk compared to Golem.

I have played the missions.. the nav coords do drop all over the place ive picked them up, and same with golem coords they are EVERYWHERE! people are doing just fine collecting all this stuff, and not just me. I am looking forward to the chance to fight this boss.

Read the other topics someone already mentioned they got all three parts of Nekros in 5 hours... How long did it take everyone to get Frost Prime, and does anyone have Mag Prime yet?

It took me 93 T3 Exterminates to get all of Frost Prime. I kid you not.

I have no Master Thief mod, it never dropped for me despite having rank 9.

Try to tell again how this is easy.

then play with others... check the recruiting chat lots of people recruiting there... and some of them even have master thief. I ran with one of those recruitings and ended up on a mission with a guy that had a master thief and golem nav dropped three times...

then play with others... check the recruiting chat lots of people recruiting there... and some of them even have master thief. I ran with one of those recruitings and ended up on a mission with a guy that had a master thief and golem nav dropped three times...

The good old MMO cliché applies here aswell "we totally will not force you into groups, but we will do it anyway" i get it this co-op game but honestly why do have to suffer  penalty if i am lonewolf and not a sheep in flock?