Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures Bug : Fractures Sealed Not Accumulating

-Bv-Troi

As the title says, the fractures I'm sealing aren't accumulating. What happens is, I go out and seal some fractures, and if the amount I sealed in that one run is more than how many I sealed before, it'll replace that number instead of adding to it.

So at the moment, in total, I've sealed 40 fractures, yet the game is counting 22, since that's the most I've done in a single run.

I've asked around from other players, and they're telling me that its supposed to accumulate, and I'm just hoping I don't have to end up doing 100 fractures in one run to get that Opticor Vandal.

1 minute ago, -Bv-Troi said:

I've asked around from other players, and they're telling me that its supposed to accumulate, and I'm just hoping I don't have to end up doing 100 fractures in one run to get that Opticor Vandal.

I am up to 68, most I have done is close eight in one mission (two cannisters). It is accumulating perfectly fine for me - this is how it should work. 

1. Have you tried restarting the game?
  2. Have you verified the Download Cache in the launcher? (if 1 does not work)

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

I am up to 68, most I have done is close eight in one mission (two cannisters). It is accumulating perfectly fine for me - this is how it should work. 

I have tried restarting the game, didn't do anything, so I suppose I'll try verifying the Download Cache and see if that fixes anything.

28 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Verifying the cache seems to have worked. The fracture seals are accumulating now.

Thank you, my dude.

I have the same issue.

Had 32 done yesterday. Did 60 more in one run this morning and my total was at 60 after that.....

Restarting or verifying download cache does not help...

Did 7 more now and counter is at 67 now, should be at 99....

yeah did one yesterday and got 23 or so and it didn't count, did another one just before for like 57 and I didn't get anything from that either

I think in both times someone had left before extraction though, maybe that breaks it? was the case in the most recent one for sure, had a host migration too

Edited by GokuWeedLord

On 2019-03-09 at 2:22 PM, Rephlexer said:

I have the same issue.

Had 32 done yesterday. Did 60 more in one run this morning and my total was at 60 after that.....

Restarting or verifying download cache does not help...

Did 7 more now and counter is at 67 now, should be at 99....

I have the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I had similar issue. Fractures were counting correctly and was up to about 57. Then i did what was soposed to be my last run as i only had 14 hours left and needed to jead to bed.(australia) 

I was with a group of four we sucessfully closed 2 full cans when one guy needed to leave. He went back to fortuna entrance and tried to trigger extraction but he left squad when rest of us said we were continuing. This however left us with extracton notification staying on screen sayimg we had 0 players waiting for us.

We closed i think another 4 canisters. We were doing a 5th one but it was destroyed on the 4th fracture. Someone flew back to fortuna and the mission emded immediately with no extraction countdown and mission results had no fractures listed

Due to this bug i missed out on 75 and 100 rewards for the fractures as no time to repeat.

Please fix for next time

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same problem, done well over 100 fractures and everytime I complete a mission it just replaces my existing amount. Submitted a support ticket over a week ago without a response. I play this game daily and if I lose out on the opticor vandal because of a stupid bug I doubt I'll continue to play as this is one of many frustrating bugs that take the fun out of the game.

Yeh I had 44 fractures sealed yesterday and I ended up doing another run with a total of 78 fractures sealed, instead of giving me the opticor vandal for my 122 fractures, It just resets to 78, ready to give up on this game no support ticket response for over a week now and no resolution to be found. Really frustrating, it'll take hours to do all 100 in one run. I've put so much time into this game and it can be a lot of fun but stuff like this is just bs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-03-09 at 6:17 AM, krc473 said:

Also reinstall warframe, and it doesn't work.

Edited by OMEGA0A

42 minutes ago, Augustoa17 said:

Had 31, did a run, got another 30, however stayed with 31 instead of 61, #*!%ing good stuff, progress loss on a game where grinding is the main thing is probably the worst thing you could have.

Ok, so, I'm stupid, apparently what shows up at the end result screen is your total, not how many you did in that run.

Wow this sucks i did many games now and just have ca. 50... i did in the last game 64points and im still by the 50 point reward... its hard enought to find a decent team and this bug #*!%s the event really hard up, for me...

* Edit: Ah i got it now it shows me all the point of all game on the misson end. i moved in the last game from 64 to 75.

Edited by Tirigas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same problem here. just completed a series of 8 single canister fissures and I'm at 1/100. Validating cache did nothing to help with this issue. 

I would like to ask those in this thread if any of you had died and failed a mission while out there during the event? Not necessarily related to the fissures themselves. I'm curious if there might be a problem somewhere where the event logs the failure and doesn't let us retry (doesn't clear the failure, something like that) again as it constantly tells me (since I failed once) that I fail whenever I return to Fortuna.

As it stands, the mission complete screen displays your total sealed fractures. If you have 20 going into a mission and get 4 and extract, the mission result screen should display 24.

That aside, I am unable to obtain fracture seals in multiplayer games. My PC isn't high end and end up loading slower than other players. As a result I get a message saying that I've lost connection, host migration. This can happen mid mission or extraction, and end up obtaining 0 (zero) sealed fractures as I return.

Edited by Ensper

• 4 weeks later...