Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Happened... O.o

AnnaAgain

Hey

im kinda new to the forums so i dont know if this has been posted before, but this just happened to me in a defense game. 

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/636421081701819859/C939CED67687F57E0C06BEAA7EBD7F5E8A0BB731/

Not sure what i was exactly but it looks like a future mod, maybe mode? Dunno, just thought id share.  

Also i kept all my mods and resources i found during the game, but was killed and failed the mission.

kbai.

but..... it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...v

but..... it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...it's increased by 7.5%...v

more hidden footprints

Yeah, I had this happen to me too. Except, Because it happened you couldn't do anything. And the two blinking RANDOM buttons weren't clickable. So it ended up with us dieing and unable to do anything, And the mission failing.

But notice it says 'Passive' :3 PASSIIIIVE MODS..

Was pretty odd/cool though.

Edited by SJunior