Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friend uninstalled Warframe with Kuva durable for 60 minutes

kaitan

Kuva Fortress for 60 minutes endurance, even if you are using Nekros, oxygen has run out in 40 minutes The friend who was playing together was angry and uninstalled the game of Warframe How does DE think of this situation?

I mean, you KNOW you're just going to get "Weak" and "Git Gud" messages on this post targeted at your "friend", right? I get your frustration, but it IS an Elite Weekly Challenge too.

On another note, me and my friend/family squad are going to be tackling it today or tomorrow. We're readying up for this thing the same way we prep for Veteran Dungeon in other games. I think this Challenge is meeting its mark. AKA, it's a Challenge.

It is very much possible to go an hour with a Nekros as long as you keep I our kill count high. However this challenge is not for everyone and personally I found it very physically taxing due to disabilities. 

In regards to your "friend" it's a silly reason to uninstall warframe. You don't have to complete every challenge to get max rank with the wolf of saturn six. I don't like fighting eidolons but that doesn't mean I'm going to uninstall the game when they see them on the elite weekly challenge. I will simply not play that challenge. 

I've done it twice now because I forgot to add a friend the first time around... one with pilfdroid and nekros and the second with two nekros 

How are people failing this? Both times it was with random people I met in recruiting not like I was playing with a team of friends

Didn't run out when I did it.

just joined a random LFG, got it done first try no probs.

we had, Nekros and for life support drops, Limbo for defense cheesing, Mesa to kill stuff, and some random guy...Trinity I think

Throw in a Hydroid if you want to tentacle camp, but we did it fine on the move activating all the Kuva siphons. get a bunch of Kuva as a bonus reward for the trouble.