Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The worst warframe experience I have ever had

(PSN)Syntactycal

Seriously.

I was trying to complete yesterday's sortie, the void one, the one that had a void (belenus) interception mission as sortie 3.

Every single time the game switches to "kill all the enemies" it drops to below one frame a second. It was unbearable. I have never ever ever had frames drop like this in war frame before.

So I tried this twice with pub groups. Both times i had to quit the application to get out of it. Could not even "start -> abort mission" it was so bad.

At this point I had like 8 minutes left until reset. I start it solo. I manage to get past the frame dropping BS in between rounds because magically when the next round started it stopped happening.

I finish the mission. Of course after the round ends and you have to clear the enemies it lags out again. I end up having to wait like 2 minutes just for the 10 second timer to count down for the mission to end. Finally the rewards pop up "saving account information" - NO SORTIE REWARD! just some nano spores or some non-sense.

I typed this whole message out while it was lagging out with the end mission screen just waiting for the rewards to come up, which were blank this whole time. I thought I was getting nothing for all this trouble when it FINALLY left the mission and my pistol riven mod popped up so I'm definitely not as salty as I was when I started typing this...

But still - WHAT - THE HELL? I cant even explain it. It was so bad. I'm not sure if you guys broke something in your last update regarding performance in interception missions, particularly in the void please take a look at that. I was running nezha and i had fire walker and warding halo up each time this happened. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I have a PS4 Pro as well.

• Like 1

Same. The lag starts at the “kill all enemies” stage, but once the second wave starts it goes back to normal (luckily we had a saryn who made spores just before the lag which killed everything)

Can also confirm the sortie reward does show up once you eventually get to the ship loading screen, even though it wasn’t on the summary at the end of the mission.

Edited by (PS4)cantabulous
More information added

Unless you forward this message to 10 of your friends, the second part of your void intercept will slow down to 3 frames per second and mara will visit you when you look into the mirror...

in all seriousness though, I thought it was me since I was hosting and just left the mission and did it again and the same thing happened and I wasn't host so I was wondering if anyone brought it up or if I was cursed lol

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Syntactycal said:

I just tried in xini, same problem, no corrupted so this problem seems to be directly related to all interception missions.

It seems to lag out as soon as the next wave timer starts.

1 frame per second or less. 

Its insane.

Hopefully de see this and fix all interceptions, or as a quick fix insta kill all enemies before they have the chance to proc the exterminate phase.