Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Santuary

Cosmic-Avenger

What the hell is going on in the elite sanctuary?

From the wave one and minute one it is impossible for me to do almost nothing.

Curators, shields, drones, impossible damage. All overcrowded making it almost impossible to hurt or survive.

Normally complete 8 rounds in elite.

Last try.

5+healers

8+drones/protecc

13+heavy gunner.

6+ cancelers

4+shield

0 Regular or normal enemy.

GG warframe GG

Edited by Cosmic-Avenger

hace 10 minutos, Voltage dijo:

I haven't had any trouble during this weeks cycle. I have been doing 8 zone games for the last 4 days farming for Ephemera. I would use your operator to remove sapping mines and drones. 

I'm also farming Ephemera. Yesterday I was without problems, I always do 8 rounds. But from today it is almost impossible to complete the first round.

21 minutes ago, Cosmic-Avenger said:

I'm also farming Ephemera. Yesterday I was without problems, I always do 8 rounds. But from today it is almost impossible to complete the first round.

Sometime they increase the level on some missions to test it because a lot of people complain about the eases.

Edited by bibmobello

the Tilesets and enemies are randomized, so there will be good weeks and bad weeks. this was the case since ESO first launched. I remember the very first week was tough, and skewed a lot of people's opinion on the then-new mode, but the following week was mostly Corpus and Infested, and no complex tiles like the Kuva Fortress rooms, so it then became a breeze. better to wait until it's mostly corpus and infested, and then you can more easily reach Zone 8. Grineer and tiles where the Stimuli are hidden can really slow you down.

hace 43 minutos, (PS4)robotwars7 dijo:

the Tilesets and enemies are randomized, so there will be good weeks and bad weeks. this was the case since ESO first launched. I remember the very first week was tough, and skewed a lot of people's opinion on the then-new mode, but the following week was mostly Corpus and Infested, and no complex tiles like the Kuva Fortress rooms, so it then became a breeze. better to wait until it's mostly corpus and infested, and then you can more easily reach Zone 8. Grineer and tiles where the Stimuli are hidden can really slow you down.

Thanks for advice. ^^