Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn's 3 needs to have a target toggle.

Sebastianx

Please allow us to press 3 to switch the targets her 3 hits, toggle between "All" "Ally" "Enemy", and hold 3 to activate (like Ivara's quiver or Vauban's balls) because I really don't want it to hit enemies as it drains energy too fast and does no damage (at least add a 1% of target's max HP as finisher damage per second to it)

55 minutes ago, Teshin_Dax said:

it doesnt drain too fast with the right build..  so please no.. i want both at a time (ally and enemy) 

btw i run with negative Energy Efficiency without  a Shield arcane … and i dont have issues

15 minutes ago, Cyberhazard said:

^ The suggestion ask about three different modes, to focus on what you want to target, not removint the all target.  You would still be able to aim for allies and enemies if you decide so.

It drains too fast on enemies in general, it has the same issue as equinox's night form 3 in that the drain amount almost doesn't seem to be designed to fight against 20 enemies at once, but more like against 2.

The drain from teammates alone is almost nothing and it's where haven is most useful, then you put literally 1 enemy in front of you and suddenly the drain doubles, because for some goddamn reason the drain per enemy is more than the drain per teammate, for your ENTIRE team.

Edited by birdobash

1 minute ago, birdobash said:

It drains too fast on enemies in general, it has the same issue as equinox's night form 3 in that the drain amount almost doesn't seem to be designed to fight against 20 enemies at once, but more like against 2.

The drain from teammates alone is almost nothing and it's where haven is most useful, then you put literally 1 enemy in front of you and suddenly the drain doubles, because for some goddamn reason the drain per enemy is more than the drain per teammate, for your ENTIRE team.

Yep, sadly, 5/sec for allies, 25/sec for enemies.