Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Much Needed Quality Of Life Change to Frost's Bubble

Sebastianx

Can we please have a "hold" button on Frost's bubble that increases the range of the bubble before casting? (maybe for a bit more energy cost). This way we can adjust the size needed based on the objective we require defending without making constant changes to the build. The base size by just tapping 3 would be the same as what we have currently. Especially helpful on the Plains and the Vallis when doing bounties. Yes this is a bit of a buff overall since he can use more energy to make bubbles a bit bigger, but Frost is really not in any danger of becoming overpowered by such a change.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

Can we please have a "hold" button on Frost's bubble that increases the range of the bubble before casting? (maybe for a bit more energy cost). This way we can adjust the size needed based on the objective we require defending without making constant changes to the build. The base size by just tapping 3 would be the same as what we have currently. Especially helpful on the Plains and the Vallis when doing bounties. Yes this is a bit of a buff overall since he can use more energy to make bubbles a bit bigger, but Frost is really not in any danger of becoming overpowered by such a change.

So you want a Gara MV mechanic.  Ironic, since it was complaints about her from the Frost crowd that got her nerfed originally.  

Going with a solid no based on that fact alone, not to mention SG is annoying enough with it's ability to block ally fire from the outside.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

So you want a Gara MV mechanic.  Ironic, since it was complaints about her from the Frost crowd that got her nerfed originally. 

Gara's wall got nerfed because it was completely invulnerable to damage, it was only time based, same as Frost's globe a few years ago. No reason not to give Frost the same ability to adjust the range.

EDIT: Plus they serve 2 different purposes. Globe won't ever be as big as Gara's wall. Wall stops movement, Globe doesn't. Wall doesn't protect from above, globe does. They're similar but different enough, yet both benefit from an adjustable range to suit your needs.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Going with a solid no based on that fact alone, not to mention SG is annoying enough with it's ability to block ally fire from the outside.

That's the reason WHY I want this change, So I don't screw over allies. In infested maps I want a huge globe where you can shoot from the inside. In mobile defense type situations I want a tiny globe to just protect the object. I see no downside to giving this to Frost.

Edited by Sebastianx
  • Like 1