Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nightwave cred offering

Sharkgoblin

UYbCcKd.png

i got the marelok skin because i liked it a lot, now lets say id like to get also the grinlok skin. there is a possibility to get it? . i completed every single challenge since the nightwave update dropped, and i bought nothing but the hek skin, karak skin, and a saturn six ornament with those wolf creds

I suspect that the exclusive cosmetics will rotate so players have another chance to get something they might've missed. There's 10 weeks for this tale, with the inventory updating for each of them. Very likely that the devs kept repeats in mind instead of a completely new thing each restock.

1 minute ago, AreaneR. said:

And what should we care about it ?

It's why he can't buy the grinlok skin as well.  Nightwolf rep being what it is, he might be unable to get more before the cred offering change tomorrow.   As for why you should care, I dunno.  You asked, so I figure you already cared.

2 minutes ago, Phatose said:

It's why he can't buy the grinlok skin as well.  Nightwolf rep being what it is, he might be unable to get more before the cred offering change tomorrow.   As for why you should care, I dunno.  You asked, so I figure you already cared.

I never asked a question,i just replied. As for the Grinlok skin you can buy it off the market at any time. There is no need for rush.

"what's stopping you from buying it?" "i never asked a question"

good ol' forums.

Anyhow, you're probably just going to have to wait for the skin to come back into some other week's rotation. New cosmetics were rarely thrown into alerts over the past few years besides helmets, so the week-to-week cycling will probably never be very varied, or very long before these sorts of skins repeat. I wonder more how many weeks some of the auras might take to wait for if someone misses their first chance...

glad i don't really need to worry about any of it as a vet

13 hours ago, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

I suspect that the exclusive cosmetics will rotate so players have another chance to get something they might've missed. There's 10 weeks for this tale, with the inventory updating for each of them. Very likely that the devs kept repeats in mind instead of a completely new thing each restock.

13 hours ago, AreaneR. said:

I am sure they will be in store later on.

12 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

"what's stopping you from buying it?" "i never asked a question"

good ol' forums.

Anyhow, you're probably just going to have to wait for the skin to come back into some other week's rotation. New cosmetics were rarely thrown into alerts over the past few years besides helmets, so the week-to-week cycling will probably never be very varied, or very long before these sorts of skins repeat. I wonder more how many weeks some of the auras might take to wait for if someone misses their first chance...

glad i don't really need to worry about any of it as a vet

damn i hope so because i like the desert tactics skinline