The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt / Vault mods can use a buff

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

Magnum force was buffed due to Augur Pact being better and providing no negative which made this mod useless. Having them as a set? Explain how the bonus would work so I can give feedback on that part. I use spoiled strike on some fast melees when I would mind the lower attack speed like secura lecta, I can neutrilize it with Gladiator vice or Fury and that damage would be worth it.

• Like 1

All mods are fit balanced, sometimes used often, sometimes forgotten and used by few in bizarre/funny but still working builds.
Magnum Force was weaker than bronze-type set mode from cetus and horribly weaker than counterpart to primary weapon, all knows this mod, wan use, but this doesn't have sense with others much stronger mods (and cheaper in use)
Conclsions are simply

Explain how the bonus would work...

i want know too :V

Edited by Rin-senpai

The corrupt warframe mods tend to be used a good bit, but all the others are really underutilized or just useless IMO.

For example, Vile Precision costs 11 mod points to give you -60% recoil while decreasing your fire rate by 36%.

Now look at Stabilizer. A mod that costs 9 mod points to give you... -60% recoil... with no drawbacks...

The critical chance ones are equally useless so long as point strike exists or any of the stalker ones.

Only 48% crit chance increase while reducing your fire rate by 36%? No thanks

4 minutes ago, Rin-senpai said:

All mods are fit balanced, sometimes used often, sometimes forgotten and used by few in bizarre/funny but still working builds.
Magnum Force was weaker than bronze-type set mode from cetus and horribly weaker than counterpart to primary weapon, all knows this mod, wan use, but this doesn't have sense with others much stronger mods (and cheaper in use)
Conclsions are simply

The "Power Creep" card does get played at times; but some mods from the past will be unused when more mods types come out such as Umbral Reach, Umbral Stretch, Umbral Efficientcy, and Umbral Continuity. In that sense what if we stopped used Vile Accelerstion once Umbral Speed Trigger comes out and other dual stat mods come in sooner like a amalgamation mod to give up Vile Accelertion. If there was stat bonuses for the Corrupt / Vault mods, then it would increase their potential as much as Fang Prime if it was buffed in a way.

DE buff mods? Naw, they just make new ones to grind.

Seriously my head almost exploded when I saw that Magnum Force buff though I think it had something to do with Primed Expel's addition.

Even when the Corrupted mods first came out so long ago it was obvious some were just bad.

Edited by Xzorn

3 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

DE buff mods? Naw, they just make new ones to grind.

Seriously my head almost exploded when I saw that Magnum Force buff though I think it had something to do with Primed Expel's addition.

Classic mods do need thoses bonuses to not be temporary mods or situational only mods. Otherwise we are going to get D2 players and toxic people wanting to push a nerf wave on new content again.