Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma: The Lingering Problem

TheSphynx

you say that like your gun cant take out anything with just a potato. forma is just overkill anywhere outside of t3 void. 

maxing a weapon with 5-6 forma is NOT a requirement. try AIMING your gun 

EVERY PLACE AND POST I SEE YOU IN YOU ARE RAGING LIKE A CHILD. Seriously man, turn off the game and learn some life skills. You are one of the biggest babies I've seen on here yet. You don't have to talk to everyone like you are better than them, mainly because you have to edit every post you make because they always make you look stupid. EACH TIME. Check this kids profile, its funny as all hell.

Even if forma blue prints were 250,000 credits, a vast # of players would instantly be able to purchase over 10 bp's. This really wouldn't be a healthy change for the game. Forma inflation isn't the answer. Especially if it just basically rewards players that were farming end game tower 3 voids pre-update 10.

Not our problem. DE has cut the credit supply - it is their responsibility how to treat those who managed to eat up over the top. Pretty much how USSR ended...

250k is a hefty sum now, and that is what matters. If veterans can buy 10 bp... so what? I already see both veteran swagging and videos with 10-20 formas farmed with their millions, it is in their nature to supply their needs with platinum. If time like U10 comes again, when tons of forma have to be spent - these people will butthurt, but still do it out of principle. Least DE can do is just cut their millions 1mil=10plat above 500k.

I guess you missed the latest hotfix. Forma bps are rewarded from the void very often now.

Not at all. I even ran void 5+ times yesterday(ext II, to be sure) to give it a try - still Frost Prime zone. Not like my luck was ever a question - this topic is about general question of Forma, besides simply U10. Either other sources of Forma, or better chances, because forma=\potato, like I said above. Maybe spamming forma is indeed not an answer, and my idea of forma being minor enhancement is wrong(for this game), but forma must be more available than potato, even for the same crafting purposes. So 12.5%, if it's back exactly in this proportion - is not a total solution.

EVERY PLACE AND POST I SEE YOU IN YOU ARE RAGING LIKE A CHILD. Seriously man, turn off the game and learn some life skills. You are one of the biggest babies I've seen on here yet. You don't have to talk to everyone like you are better than them, mainly because you have to edit every post you make because they always make you look stupid. EACH TIME. Check this kids profile, its funny as all hell.

He has a point...

Rejoyce!

My friend told me T3 Mobile Defense now has 30% chance to drop Forma BP, just ran it twice in a row and guess what... got 2 Formas! Forgot to take SS of the loot, but MD isn't that rare, I believe news will spread quick. Finally Forma will not be a nightmare.

Had two forma out of 5 runs in mobi 3 so I can confirm this seems to be a good place to get it. Also just got one from survival 2, which is very encouraging. Thanks for this fix DE, if forma stays a resource we can viably acquire through enjoyably playing the game instead of grinding, I truly feel you care for your gamers !

As for the results of the new forma drop which seem much more fair so far, you motivated me to get some cosmetics for my Carrier and that "scarf" for my Nekros. I had been holding back on my plat ever since forma was introduced, but this really seems to be a good step forward on keeping it "ninja play free" ; )  I feel again like I can get anything I NEED to progress through the game IN the game, rather then in the market or through a painful and forced grind. Weirdly enough, this motivates me to use my plat on some of the sweet cosmetics you guys offer ...

Keep it banging DE !!

Yeah, though I've run 20+ T3s and still haven't gotten one, I'm the least lucky guy ever, even though frankly 37% is overkill, and you can get T3 keys from normal survival missions lasting 15mins 30% even if it's on mercury and your sentinel can kill the enemies for you.