The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Tunes Vol 4 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Hey Helen! Immortala here! Did you miss me?! Tell Connor I'm still mad at Connor! I would have said myself, but my text box was broken that day lol. First time ever doing Tenno Tunes...Hope ya'll enjoy the song I made! Listen to "Hey Kiddo"! 😁🎹 I played and sang everything you hear (besides the warframe effects lol)...and if ya'll did not know or if you were ever wondering...yes, Immortala=Symphony in pretty much any game lol Check me out! 

Edited by Immortala

First time, trying my best.

Wish me lucc yeet

"nothing much to describe, I was heavily inspired by Kuva Fortress theme, you may notice that already, even from the title itself.
I've used several SFX from the Warframe Fansite Kit:
Limbo casting, Nidus casting, corpus ship alarm, cipher sound, Teralyst Attack, and Ordis chattering sound "

Edited by (PS4)mc_hamza20

My entry in to the competition, unfortunately i have been sick with the flu over the last few weeks so the tune didn't come out the way i would like but as the comp closes soon this will have to do. 

Good luck to all that have entered and see you all in Warframe 😄

Dreamers (Trips666) 

Edited by Trips666
  • Like 1

Well I spent 2 hours listening to all submissions up to this point and I have my favs.  

If I had an ounce of musical ability in my entire body I would be very inspired to make a song  about a Tenno having a dream about being with Lotus and Nora and I might take a sample of Lotus saying "focus" and stretch it out a little and break it up into two words =P.   Im not sure if that would break the rules.  Brittney Spears got away with it with "If u seek amy". 

Wow, alright. So this is my first time ever doing this.

I'd like to present my entry; a little tune I call Twilight of Solaris. Let's say it's my take on what would or could happen should the true Vox Solaris be... well... "discovered" by Nef Anyo.

Please enjoy, and remember to give unto the void. I worked really hard on this and would be really happy to get feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/sh0cking/twilight-of-solaris-tennotunes

Edited by Slavic450
Added some additional backstory