Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a melee weapon sequence mod?

bubbabenali

Since melee 2.99 with killing quick melee you can't profit from a syndicate procs while killing close enemies fast anymore.

Selfish wish incoming:

So for Hildryn, what would be better than a sequence blasting melee weapon? Maybe a Shaku mod - since the nunchak weapons didn't get much love sincer their release and the shaku is deemed by many as the weaker of the two.

I don't think i understand fully but, prcos on melee still works with there syndicat mods, they proc more often now due you equip them directly now, quick melee on the other hand not goten xp for the proc at all.

Edited by Marine027

21 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

I don't think i understand fully but, prcos on melee still works with there syndicat mods, they proc more often now due you equip them directly now, quick melee on the other hand not goten xp for the proc at all.

The problem is that no melee weapon has Sequence (since DE decided to do weird things with Syndicate melee weapons and there was never a Sequence mod for a melee weapon).  Previously you could hold a Sequence gun and quick melee while still charging Sequence through shared exp but the automatic switch to equiping the melee weapon now means your Sequence capable gun doesn't gain as much exp.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Katinka:

The problem is that no melee weapon has Sequence (since DE decided to do weird things with Syndicate melee weapons and there was never a Sequence mod for a melee weapon).  Previously you could hold a Sequence gun and quick melee while still charging Sequence through shared exp but the automatic switch to equiping the melee weapon now means your Sequence capable gun doesn't gain as much exp.

That makes sense then, but some could argue you can delay it that way more controlable.

Opinion but, i prefer the unique abiltiys they try on melee syndicat weapons then just adding another proc even that i prefer usign proc weapons over lets say prime ones like with the Tigris.

Some rare ones liek the Rakta Dark Dagger that can equip the proc aswell i guess.

But i see the point yes, i guess it would help if we coudl unload it manually but then it would make it slight OP i guess also. But that differes on opinion.