Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improvements to Prime Acces

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

The Platinum given is already at a steep discount. The noggles are a gift for buying the frame. Permanent boosters are a hard no, I would imagine.

If PA were 0 dollars, even more people would buy it, but that doesn't actually mean anything.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

The Platinum given is already at a steep discount. The noggles are a gift for buying the frame. Permanent boosters are a hard no, I would imagine.

If PA were 0 dollars, even more people would buy it, but that doesn't actually mean anything.

Some games have done free give outs and such. Maybe a challenge series to earn a Prime Access would be a win-win.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

Some games have done free give outs and such. Maybe a challenge series to earn a Prime Access would be a win-win.

They do giveaways on streams. There is nothing in the game currently, or possibly in the game, that would be worth giving away PA.

Well since the boosters already last 3 months they’d last until the next prime access so if they want their boosters to continue they have a reason to buy the next prime access. So your idea for permanent boosters would actually decrease sales.

PA platinum is already massively discounted. If you want a free giveaway the devstreams exist, tho don’t go complaining if you don’t win.

So overall, your idea isn’t good.

• Like 1

In central/eastern europe the only problem with PA is price. I live in Poland and PA price is equal to ~30% of average monthly salary in my country, so basicly it's really expensive. If it's price could be cut by half then IMO a lot more people would buy it (this includes me).

Edited by naaher

20 hours ago, naaher said:

In central/eastern europe the only problem with PA is price. I live in Poland and PA price is equal to ~30% of average monthly salary in my country, so basicly it's really expensive. If it's price could be cut by half then IMO a lot more people would buy it (this includes me).

The PC platform has it hard with pricing. Console on the other hand has a different rate. The better thing is a increasing the awards for each purchase, since more can be added to it.  We can always use extra when it comes to purchasing, since we support the game. Positive feedback and funding has helped grow the game. Demands for nerfs and no new content is conterproductive to our interests.

Basically you do not understand how PA works and such your idea is P2W in nature and bad for the overall game. A hard no, PA needs to stay optional to keep warframes economy FAIR and balanced. Do not try to give your money purchases more value than plat buying, just because you feel entitled to such.

On 2019-03-26 at 4:06 AM, Myopic_Snow said:

Basically you do not understand how PA works and such your idea is P2W in nature and bad for the overall game. A hard no, PA needs to stay optional to keep warframes economy FAIR and balanced. Do not try to give your money purchases more value than plat buying, just because you feel entitled to such.

More content in general as a option in the packs is a win win overall. People who get weapons, warframes, amd player mechanics nerfed to get a cheaper price is unfair and unbalanced. If Arcane Grace got nerfed to the level of Arcane Victory; but it made it cost half as much the toxic crowd would push for it. The idea is to spice up the game to give it more flavor.

1 hour ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

More content in general as a option in the packs is a win win overall. People who get weapons, warframes, amd player mechanics nerfed to get a cheaper price is unfair and unbalanced. If Arcane Grace got nerfed to the level of Arcane Victory; but it made it cost half as much the toxic crowd would push for it. The idea is to spice up the game to give it more flavor.

What you're suggesting disrupts a very delicate system known as a business model that happens to have been successful enough to keep Digital Extremes running strong for the past 6 years. Companies who devise unreasonable business models end up going under. There's a bottom line to think about here.

On 2019-04-02 at 5:14 AM, Murder-Bird said:

What you're suggesting disrupts a very delicate system known as a business model that happens to have been successful enough to keep Digital Extremes running strong for the past 6 years. Companies who devise unreasonable business models end up going under. There's a bottom line to think about here.

A bang for the buck keeps the dollars green on the other side.