Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A thought about the wolf of Saturn 6

Wrum

So i was looking at the rewards for nightwave and when i came to the Saturn 6 captura scene i thought, "seems like a lot of effort to make a captura scene and not have it be anywhere in regular game play some where".

do you suppose that at some point (like the last week) during nightwave Saturn 6 will become a mission node and we will be able to fight the wolf there?

I doubt it, seeing as the scene only consists of the outer dock and a small inner room with no way inside the main building. Various DE developers have also mentioned the spawns will ramp up massively as the season nears its end, with Pablo specifically claiming that he’ll spawn so much that we will be sick of him.

If it were my choice, I'd make Saturn 6 a hybrid of open world and endless mission. What do I mean? Well, for starters, no Archwing, just walking or K-Drive. Second, it's not really an open world per say, seeing as it does make use of modified tiles, it's just that those tile have a pre-set layout and never changes between missions. You pick up "bounties" from a small faction of inmates who want to destabilize the prison. These involve sabotaging production lines, stealing keys and other important things, killing certain enemies(FYI you are going to encounter a lot of Jailers and Prosecutors in here), and ultimately, killing the Warden of Saturn 6.