Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave spawns in endless

I was doing a ods and every time the nightwave mobs spawn they destroy my mob spawns and overall 02. Please change these to only spawn once in a endless mission then not spawn for the rest of it. It creates such hell when you are at level 5k+....

how do they destroy mob spawns? I would think, if anything, the capture animation would have a larger impact on your survival than the actual spawning of the enemies.

The capture animation is pretty gimpy, though. If you die during it, even right at the end, they just ragdoll and you lose your points forever.

9 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

I think they are a good thing, at least for me. I have been doing some 100 round interceptions lately and the few thousand bonus nightwave standing for low effort are really nice

Interception I can see I have the WR for 500 rounds solo xini so def can understand that but in Surv. you have to think of this

they don't despawn unless you cap you have to change locations which in turn changes mob spawning because surv is stupid and mobs spawn 40 meters away from you so as you move your spawns move
also when you are capping them all the mobs on the map run to that location. So its unneeded and tbh pushing for WRs in this new alert system is hell on earth.

2 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

how do they destroy mob spawns? I would think, if anything, the capture animation would have a larger impact on your survival than the actual spawning of the enemies.

The capture animation is pretty gimpy, though. If you die during it, even right at the end, they just ragdoll and you lose your points forever.

they don't despawn unless you cap you have to change locations which in turn changes mob spawning because surv is stupid and mobs spawn 40 meters away from you so as you move your spawns move
also when you are capping them all the mobs on the map run to that location.

Edit:

you can literally reset spawns because of it. As for the capping animation that as well makes it worse because of how long it takes for each one but just use Tenno to cap them its much easier.

Edited by Guest

35 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Is there a requirement to rush over and capture them right away? I usually see them spawn in the same room as me, or one room over too, which shouldn't affect spawns much.

Unless you're tubecamping, in which case, that's a fragile strategy in the first place.

If you don't capture in exact right order mobs will collect near them and most of the time they will also stay rooms back. I had one yesterday sit 50-60 meters away behind a pillar. which was two rooms.

Edit:

when I mean order I mean void dashing back to your old room and then dropping abilities maybe a specter and void dashing back for then next cap and always required the use of 1-2 capsules without them I would of been behind by about 30%. This also did cause some deaths but tbf they could of been avoided by me paying more attention. I was pushing to beat my current PR in solo ods of 6 1/2hrs level 7500 and given how touchy things are already at high level I just don't feel having this in is right for the people who want to push for world records as in this game mode kps is king and this destroys kps. I had two spawns back to back yesterday for one of them thankfully it was opposite sides so it balanced out spawns. 

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

ah yeah when you're that far in, every bit does count. I was thinking more for general play.

I guess you just have to wait for nightwave to be over. Maybe next season will be less of a mess.

Oh I'll keep beating my face into wall and try and do it with it but I felt regardless this isn't how it should be.