Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regretting Buying Nekros Scarf And New Spikes For Sentinel

immolator1001

I worked to build Nekros then rushed him because I thought he was awesome. I had platinum left over so I bought the scarf and accessories and now I get people saying "Wow pay to win players are a disgrace." Then I'm the bad guy for telling them I rushed the frame and couldn't resist buying dangly bits....

I used to hate people for buying things, then I realized that I was a fool for putting myself in a position where I didn't have what I wanted. Forget those other players, they're just jealous and don't understand the definition of 'pay-to-win.'

Edited by Runlock

Lol, I don't see the issue to be honest, I bought Nekros as soon as I logged in. 

That's why I have Grandmaster, to support the devs and it lets me avoid grinding because I don't always have the time to put in just to get a frame.

Haven't had anyone call me P2Win but have had people say my Nekros looks badass ahah.

Spend your money how you please people that complain are basically complaining that your helping fund a game they are presumably playing for free. There have been F2P games i liked that i quit because i really disliked the way their payment model worked, i didn't waste a bunch of time getting mad at people for buying stuff from the cash shop i just split.

Edited by Tuchaka

dangly bits

enough justification, i think. who needs more than that?

let the morons sit in their pool of despair. they can't climb out of it, they'd need someone to do it for them.

besides, zero statistical effects. P2W? i think not.

There is no 'pay to win' in a PvE game like Warframe :l.

(well, i must admit, if a new player was to do reasearch and use Platinum to buy some of the most controversial (in other words OP) content before even playing the game for any extended period, that would be really slimy, and pretty close to P2W :p)

Edited by taiiat