Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf howl 26th nightwave reward has no sound

(PSN)KresTias

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

Umbra howls in agony

is

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

just energy vent/throttle noises

You know, he manipulates energy streams to make noises....its like farting.   "violin speaking" if you prefer. 

17 hours ago, Deshiel said:

prova it

Only DE can prove anything.  I can only speculate.

But i think my theory fits the lore because

• Frames can't speak or mumble.  That is in the lore.  Read comic about Excal.
  • Warframe energy systems do produce sounds, so they can be utilised as "vocal cords" of sorts.
  • Both Valkyr and Excal Umbra only "Howl" when they cast specific ability.   Proves that "howling" or other "speechlike" sounds require ability energy. 

This is what we have ingame. Facts. Brought by DE themselves.

Feel free to disagree.  Im eager to see your pitiful efforts.   

2 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Only DE can prove anything.  I can only speculate.

But i think my theory fits the lore because

• Frames can't speak or mumble.  That is in the lore.  Read comic about Excal.
  • Warframe energy systems do produce sounds, so they can be utilised as "vocal cords" of sorts.
  • Both Valkyr and Excal Umbra only "Howl" when they cast specific ability.   Proves that "howling" or other "speechlike" sounds require ability energy. 

This is what we have ingame. Facts. Brought by DE themselves.

Feel free to disagree.  Im eager to see your pitiful efforts.   

Because you have not brought any facts or proof, I will now treat your words as a regular opinion only.

If it doesn't work on Warframes for some reason then fine i can deal with it, but not working on the Operator ? This is ridiculous, it's like taking bullets or being knocked down by enemies when playing as the Operator and not emitting pain grunts but somehow falling from high enough, our operator is feeling the pain ?! DE please.

Edit : What i mean by this is the wolf howl could have been the first vocal emote for the Operator. It's more complicated for the Warframes because DE will have to voice the emote for each existing Warframe in the game and all upcoming ones when there are only four voice actors for the Operator.

Edited by (PS4)Silenceform
Edit