The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The April Fools voice packs

Riger82

Anyone else thinking back on old April Fools events and wish the voice packs had been real? The Excel Excel 'waifu' voice would have my ears bleeding, but I would love the Dismal Lotus or the Vay Hek 🙂

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, here's the wiki link so you can hear them: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Lotus/Voice_Packs

Edited by Riger82

5 hours ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Having Waifu Lotus for a day would be the best troll ever, people would be bleeding their ears by the end of the day wishing DE the worst XD

Ugh. Forcing that chalkboard screech on us would make me quit, lol. But I really would love the Dismal's negativity, or Vay Hek's screaming about what a good job I've done 😛 I could totally imagine him telling you how he's going to beat/kill you every time you fought the Vay Hek boss.

6 hours ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Having Waifu Lotus for a day would be the best troll ever, people would be bleeding their ears by the end of the day wishing DE the worst XD

As an anime watcher who has seen Aqua from Konosuba, that's quite mild actually. Scratch that, it's EXTREMELY mild and completely tolerable.

You have no idea, do you?

13 hours ago, Riger82 said:

Anyone else thinking back on old April Fools events and wish the voice packs had been real? The Excel Excel 'waifu' voice would have my ears bleeding, but I would love the Dismal Lotus or the Vay Hek 🙂

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, here's the wiki link so you can hear them: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Lotus/Voice_Packs

No because, simply put, it's a massive wast of money even if DE charge for it.

The Lotus's voice lines are everywhere, and regardless of the current plotline, any time DE update voiced content set before the Apostacy Prologue it will need more Lotus lines.

So they would be creating massive amounts of duplicate VO work, for a one-off fee, that will only be a work multiplier as they add and update systems.

It's a system that increases cost for them as time progresses.

It's lose-lose for them.

2 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

As an anime watcher who has seen Aqua from Konosuba, that's quite mild actually. Scratch that, it's EXTREMELY mild and completely tolerable.

You have no idea, do you?

Try watching Excel Saga dubbed. That's who the waifu voice sounds like to me. The main character 'first name Excel, last name Excel' in her own screechy words.

I would legit spend plat on either a 

• Worm Queen 
  • Suda
  • Vull 

Voicepack(s)

Vull is one of this games hidden treasures ❤️ but Suda is still bestgirl. 

Spoiler

Edited by Oreades

I had forgotten about Vull, honestly. The conclave is so bad in this game I had to set up groups to trade kills to meet the daily challenges due to no one actually playing. And since i got the syndana over a year ago, I never go anymore.