Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this spy mission in orb vallis bugged or am I missing something?

Mrevasivepants

Question

In one of the bounties for Solaris United, you sometimes need to hack the Enrichment labs complex, one of them being a data console that is protected by some sort of Energy barrier.
My problem is that I hack every single panel in the area and the barrier doesn't come down.

0a05661366.jpg67ae961110.jpg1de85c65f3.jpg771eb2d36c.jpg

Is this bugged? or am I just painfully stupid?

6 answers to this question

Just now, Sir_Carl said:

Is that the one with the sentient hologram? There's a console up there that removes the barrier

As you can see from the screenshots, I intereacted with every console there is to interact, infact you can see that the door didn't even open after being hacked.

However I did another mission and this time the door opened after I hacked it and once I interacted with the consoles they lift the barrier this time. And thus it's a client bug for sure. 

Unfortunately, sometimes this mission stage bugs out.  You'll know right  away if its happening when the first console you hack doesn't unlock the door to the big room.  Only solution I've found is to trigger the alarm with the floor lasers, and let the bounty fail.  You'll still keep everything from the prior stages.