Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Serie 1

TheDante500

How many weeks left for the end of serie 1?

I reach the wolf hawl and i want to know if i could reach the last reward only by doing the challenges (and if i can reach with some elite one unfinished) current experience 7450/10000 for reward 27

missions left to be complete -> daily and the bounty one

thks

1 minute ago, TheDante500 said:

so if i dont do some elite ones aka 5000 experience i could reach the final reward?

you can afford to lose 13,000 standing a week and still reach the rewards, that equates to 2 elites and 1 weekly challenge per week.

you should make it easily, and likely get one or two prestige ranks if you decide to keep going. just keep doing the challenges you want to and don't let any Fugitives slip away, and you're golden.

53 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

so if i dont do some elite ones aka 5000 experience i could reach the final reward?

Depends on where you are. Because I'm sure that if you started now, you wont make it.

6 Weeks, thats around 6x43,000 = 258,000 points of a total of 430,000 for the 10 weeks (not counting the extra points form fugitives), you need 300,000 to get max rank. Or 260,000 to get the Howl.

There's only 172,000 points left.

hace 4 minutos, Kaotyke dijo:

Depends on where you are. Because I'm sure that if you started now, you wont make it.

6 Weeks, thats around 6x43,000 = 258,000 points of a total of 430,000 for the 10 weeks (not counting the extra points form fugitives), you need 300,000 to get max rank. Or 260,000 to get the Howl.

There's only 172,000 points left.

as i said 7450/10000 for reward 27 that is the forma bundle

6 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

as i said 7450/10000 for reward 27 that is the forma bundle

You're definitely good. A couple of next weeks challenges and you'll be max rank. Though I believe that after max rank every rank after gives you wolf creds, which might be worth it depending on what you want

I'll probably be stocking up on as many catalysts as I can get my hands on, myself