Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #14!

[DE]Rebecca

1. will there ever be some kind of Utility-Customisation for Weapons like a Scope/Silencer-slot with their own Mod-Slots like Weapon Body: 8 standard slots, Scope-slot: 2+ Utility Slots for mods like Hawkeye, Weakspot scanner (whatever etc) (Scope´s could be buildable for mats+credits etc or directly bought of the market with plat) maybe even Ammo Drums etc so that the elemental mods/damage mods are stored there?

2. same goes for Frames will there be more customisation like different parts etc. where we can maybe fit additional mods like handspring or other niches mods?

3. Frames get more Base HP/Shield and Energy with lvl up, Weapons don´t - they stay on their stats the whole time unless further modded?

4. Warframe needs an "I´m stuck"-Button sometimes in the new orokin tileset when a jump goes wrong or an ancient knocks me down i fall "through the world" and can´t get back until i die after a long fall which costs me an revive..

same goes for some Elevators when they drive down on me or the normal position reset won´t work leaving me on the bottom of a map without to be able to go back.

5. A trade in option like "hey you have 15 Reaper Prime Grips gimme 5 of them for the blade" or "nice 60 Mag Prime Helmets wanna trade 5 for Systems? and so on. So every Run on a boss grants something useful as long as you stay in the parts of the BP, no 5 Reaper Prime Grips for 1 Latron Receiver as example.

6. Pls consider removing the "blue"-material drops from Bosses when normal enemies/containers drop them there´s no need that a Boss drops 1 too, replacing a "valuable" drop most of the time (Neurodes/Controlmodule)

7. sry for my English

Edited by Mizuro

8) When shall the tool for players to create their own content like tile sets be implemented? Are they still in the works? Having to play on the same tile sets gets old especially with the grind you guys love to force onto players.

^ this. It was talked about as a very Exiting new addition to see what the community comes up with. Then silence.

Is this a Mod-Tool? Level Editor? Just how far are you willing to let the players change the assets in the game?

Serious Question: Tokens. When can we expect to see them, if at all? As many others are saying, it's getting to where it's too hard to get some of the Prime items due to overpopulated loot pools for Void missions. it's obvious that this isn't a money ploy, since you cannot outright buy an Orthos Prime, so why can't we get rid of some of the hardcore grind by factoring out something that both paying and non-paying players have to deal with?

Non-Serious Question (that's also somewhat serious): My boyfriend pointed out to me that his split scarf (I don't know Japanese, I'm not using it for scarf titles >.>) looks like fox tails on some of his Frames (hence why he bought it). With furries being a large portion of this community, and with the ignorability of appearence-only items by groups (IE, if you get someone with a scarf in your group, it's just a $&*^ move to kick them as you have no reason to kick someone for that, aside from prejudice), will we ever see tails for our Frames, possibly overriding Trinity's lobster butt? It somewhat makes sense, as much of Asian lore features animals, including some of their fighting styles. Would it be possible to use this to bring tails into the game? I could go for Volt using a dragon-style kung fu animation set, with a dragon tail coming through his kilt(?).

Random Thought: What's up with these alert levels? The Forma alert yesterday was level 101-104 Corpus Defense. By my calculations, there's around an 85% increase in alert levels for a node over that node's regular enemy levels. That's a little overkill, isn't it? As of right now, factoring in only enemy level increases, Nightmare Mode missions are easier than an alert on the same node... Hell, my math denotes that a Pluto alert would START at level 143...

Will you be adding more mechanics to teach new players the game?

___• Something I'd like to see is the extension of the current tutorial to include some more movement skills and instructions about mods, like giving the player their first mod and a duplicate to illustrate the fusion process.

___• Special enemies such as Grineer Machinegunners or Ancient Disruptors could be introduced to new players in small one-time scripted miniboss-encounters to explain their abilities.

• Will Golem J-2k one day be used to replace the Jupiter/Themisto Boss, as it seems it was originally intended?

Edited by Sherbniz

Question: Will it ever be an option to choose, say one of three, rewards after doing a void mission?

Stockpiling over 100 Latron prime barrels doesn't help with creating the rest of the prime gear, especially with the latest additions to void drops.

Question #1

Will we have a clan trade system? If yes, when will we have this clan trade system? I would like to trade mods, blueprints, resources, etc. with my clan members. I suggest only allowing us to trade within our clan to avoid the spam and other problems that might arise in "Region" or "Council" chat. Furthermore, anyone who spams anything trade related in "Region" or "Council" chat will first get a warning and if it continues they will be permanently banned.  

Question #2

Can you make it so that we can buy and sell more than one item at a time? 

Question #3

Can you please get rid of Trinity's ugly lobster tail and show her sexy &#!?

Question #4

My nephew wanted me to ask this question. Any news on grappling hooks? 

If all my questions get positive answers I will be really happy! =) 

Thank you for all your hard work and commitment to this game. You are all awesome!!!

Edited by davidorviet

Greeting Tenno, Lotus, and funny little men behind the curtain.

Question time again, I will try to be organized about this, given that I have a few questions.

**UI Questions**

UI Lockups & Bugs: ETA on possible fixes?

Conclave Rating Display: Can we get an option to make this private?

**In-Mission Questions**

HUD UI in game: Is this going to receive a change to keep up with the rest of the design?

Wall Running in Orokin Void/Derelicts: Some walls really don't like being ran on, up or sideways, was this intentional?

Shift key/Sprint Detection: A friend of mine noticed that if your press Shift and then start moving, you won't run, however, it wasn't that way before U10, as he used to do that to run, Any comment on this?

Soma's sound: Who bought the snare drum for the sound team? They should be fed to J-2000.

Host/Client Lag impacting skills: How are things going on your end?

Finishing Blows(Not the Mod, but the skill): Hit detection seems to have changed, intentional?

Glave Mods: Some of the glave mods are confusing, IE: Rebound (-4 Glave Bounces, I thought it only bounced 3 times?), Power Throw having 100% Puncture Rate at Rank 0, Any comments on this?

**Warframe Questions**

Nekros, the tragic tale of love and hate: Any changes in the works given the feedback already? (I'm personally interested in Desecrate and Shadows of the Dead Clone AI shooting walls instead of moving to a better location to engage.)

Volt, the little battery that once cleared ships in a single skill: Will the damage changes make him viable without the need to rework his skills or are changes coming to make the old boy raise up to new shocking heights?

Warframe Powers: Why are some affected by armor, and others not? Why is Pull(Mag) not affected by armor, but Crush(Mag) her ultimate, is? was this the effect of the ever present power creep?

**Questions from a Fan**

Rise of the Primes: Who's the next one? Prime Glave ETA? Prime Scarfs? Prime Sentinel? Prime Soma??!?!... If you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of the Prime aesthetic.

Lore, Getting my nerd On: I was hoping J-2000 was going to have some more insights, any idea when we will see more Lore focused things added in? I want to know more about the Tenno and Lotus!

And as always, Thank You DE for all the amazing work and late nights you spend spoon feeding us your hard work and dedication, it is always appreciated.

I will see you out on the Solar Rails!

Edited by Arkfall

Question: Can you shed some light on episodes? Will they be like events or be more like story driven missions? If they are like missions, will there be any that take place during the awakening of the player's Warframe? Could be similar to the tutorial, but longer and very difficult. Maybe something that would test the player's skill with that particular Warframe?

Edited by ArmyUnit

General questions:

Mod stacking? (will we get to and when)

Series 2 Nova helmet? (what happened here)

Series 2 Necros helmet?

Helmets in general? (stats on helms; whats the plan)

fourth scarf? (what happened here)

Damage revamp? (when to expect)

Fix the current scarves (they are not static enough way to glitchy and spammy)? (will you and when)

Random thoughts:

Body skins (or individual body part skins i.e. arm leg torso)?

Alternative ability mods (mod system screams this) ?

Custom (/more customized) running animations?

Customization in general? (where is it headed next)

Unique mechanic guns? (Please no more bullet hoses)

Warframes? (how many more this year, how often are you hoping to start releasing them, and can we expect more unique mechanics i.e. ability A applies condition and ability B consumes condition to activate bonus effect [only with MUCH more complexity/creativity than that]) 

Next warframe? (any plans yet?)

Last question....:

WTF I THOUGHT U WERE REMAKING J3?!?!?!?!!? WHY YOU JUST DECIDE TO MAKE IT AN ENTIRELY NEW BOSS WITH VOID KEY THINGS???? PLEASE REMAKE J3 SOON!!!

Edited by Zoike

Who? Scott, Geoff, Sheldon, Dave and Rebecca! Corey will be providing game play to showcase Update 10! 

I hope they will show what it takes to get Mag Prime BP....

got 5 chassis, over 20 helmets, now I have 50 Latron prime parts and no  signs of system or BP.....

regardless, thank you for U10 - lots of great work  :)

Q1. Will you please bring back Void Tower Raid keys? You can no longer have 2-3 speedruns to grab some decent loot anymore, and especially not in survival because that destroys the whole idea of exploring. Because you know, you're surviving.

Q2. A lot of flaming went on about the massive grind for the new Warframe. Now that I play it more, it brings me back to the days of Diablo (I+II) boss farming and preparation, and I've grown on it. Are you planning to change or keep this way of getting the Neckros and fighting the new boss?

Q3. Any ideas for new sentinel mods that are universal? Or planning on making new ones in the future?

Q4. Are you guys going to focus more on the newly introduced PvP or keep your eyes on your original PvE game? I personally perfer PvE because some of the suggestions from the PvP fanboys are utterly rediculous and have no purpose or serve any good use in a game like Warframe. This is PvE, not PvP. Keep it in the Dojo, IMO.

Q5. With the introduction to optimization; Multi-core rendering. Will we soon see more optimization?

Q6. At the VERY end of the last Livestream (#13), it was mentioned that the RoF of semi-auto weapons and burst-fire weapons tied to the FPS of player would be fixed, and was deemed an easy fix. Will we see this much needed fix soon? I feel it's needed to make these niche weapons viable.

Q7. Are you going to keep increasing Market prices for new content? Now with a heavy credit-price increase, are we going to dreadedly see a bump in Platinum pricing? Don't get greedy on us, DE. I can smell it.

Q8. Are you planning on making helmets have toggle-able stats, or just really small buffs and only buffs, or keep all the new ones have no benefit? Perhaps a revisit on helmets that are only detriments for that particular Warframe and do some tweaking? I'm sure many people would like to keep stats tied to the helmets, even new ones.

1. Why is Reaper Prime worse compared to the slightly faster, easier to acquire Ether Reaper? kinda feels unfair to grind for ages to get the reaper prime only for the whole community to get one better than it for basically free.

2. update on the Damage system rework? don't care if my favorite weapons get nerfed this Needs to happen.

3. Good work on the golem he's a great boss, the sort of one you want to fight even after doing 50 times, not like those other fools. also love the new set, we gonna see any new systems like the derelict keys anytime soon? i like it!

4. will we ever get a unprimed (hopefully worse) Dakka?

With the release of U10, and Armor 2.0 when it comes, we will have quite a bit of content to play with for a while. Will you now turn and focus on rebalancing what needs to be balanced, making corrections, and fixing bugs? I won't say that one thing I normally say about that one frame I love because I know lovely guys are working on it and have something special for him.

thanks for reading, if you did :D

Just a single question. Nevermind that, I have more.

1. Will the way maps are procedurally generated get looked over? I'd love to see alternative routes in missions. Ways to objectives feel a bit linear as of now.

2. Will our frames get more moves? Like more backwards jumps, front flips, and overall parkour.

3. With the new UI changes, when will the in-game UI be touched? Is it high or low in the queue?

4. Could we get Night time versions of the outposts and settlements as they're the only open-space areas?

5. Hyena packs and more random enemy encounters when?

Edited by Incursum

1#: can you put a tab under the warframe tab in the hud to see sentinels stats?

2#: Will I ever be able to see what damage a sentinel is doing (make the numbers purple and crits brown [can be any colors])?

3#: Will the hostage secondary ever be released or will it be changed like grineer lancers and grataka?

4#Will chat ever become more user friendly?

5#: When will the name be changed to farmville (I don't feel like this has ever applied to me for I have never had to farm anything other than orokin cells once)?

6#: When will more outdoor environments be added, preferably one that suit the planets environment? Pluto should be almost pitch black,Venus is the hottest planet in the so it should be snowing :/.

7#: Stalker frame? (I know this is frivlous but why not ask)

8#:Can defense mission be changed back to being able to join after wave 5. For example I get disconnected from a session at wave 27 and cant get reinivted.

9#: Were do you come up with these names like Grataka, Tyl Regor and De Thaym?

10#: More mod slots I feel like i run out of room for great mods like master thief or heavy impact because there is only 10?

11#will mods like master thief and puncture ever be reduced in cost or buffed to make them more reasonable(this ties in wit the previous question?

12#: Will the live streams be broadcasted at a more view able hour to other regions of the world?

I know I sound like a jerk demanding everything from you, its just as you may have noticed I am very enthusiastic about this game and want to see it at its fullest potential.

[Question]

What will this live stream focus on will it be future updates in U10 or will it be U11

Will the Armor overhaul happen?  If so will it be in U10 updates or U11

Will anything else happen to the current stamina system?

What is the future for the ability desecrate? Yay? Nay?

U10 gave us more content and loot to farm, but will there be any new solar systems, planets, factions added?

What will happen with Nav coordinates?  I feel like this will get changed after the excitement for Nekros dies down.  People who already have Nekros will have hundreds of Vav coordinates in the inventory with nothing to do with them.   The drop of coordinates is so specific for its role it seems weird to have it in the entire loot table.