Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave not progressing

Fluff-E-Kitty

My night wave not only isn't progressing , but it seems to have started to regress the more things I have completed. It went over, I didnt get the next level, and then it started going down the more things I complete.   :<   Id like my progress please, otherwise whats the point?

unknown.png?width=857&height=482

unknown.png?width=857&height=482

• Like 1

I think I'm having the same bug. Finished the forma bounty for the next rank, but instead of giving me the next rank, the counter went from 8,500/10,000 to 11,500/10,000. Relogged to see if it would fix the problem, but the counter went back to 8,500, with the forma bounty still marked as completed. I'm out 3,000 standing, and that does not feel good.

15 hours ago, Montgomery_Alexander said:

I think I'm having the same bug. Finished the forma bounty for the next rank, but instead of giving me the next rank, the counter went from 8,500/10,000 to 11,500/10,000. Relogged to see if it would fix the problem, but the counter went back to 8,500, with the forma bounty still marked as completed. I'm out 3,000 standing, and that does not feel good.

Literally what happened to me, should we submit a ticket?
I don't know how to escalate this its more pressing than a glitched animation.

Another victim of this alarming bug. Jumped on ready to blast through this week's challenges, and after doing some light forma-ing and ayatan slotting, had enough rep to get my Umbral forma. This is me at 10,700 of 10,000 on rank 28 of Nightwave:

h8URhif.jpg

After a forced relog after doing the sortie (stuck on the loading screen after the mission), I returned to the orbiter. At that point, I had apparently lost 3000 rep, and was at 7,700 of 10,000:

x6HPzLe.jpg

Obviously, it's hard to overstate how much it could erode trust if people grind for weeks and then use some of the game's more important consumables to jump through hoops for long-awaited rewards, only to have it all fall apart without comment. This needs addressing properly and quickly, The comms silence on this genuinely game-breaking bug may not be what we need at this point either.

There are several really nasty bugs this week, but this feels like the one that's going to cause the most actual hysteria.

@[DE]Rebecca- now would be a good time to tell us how DE is going to make it all better and how we shouldn't fret or break out the flaming torches.

Edited by Kattefjaes
  • Like 1

ok very weird

My curiosity got the better of me and I've started playing again and completing bounties.
After each one I exited and relaunched.
I did this for two 1K and on my completion of a 3k I ranked up

This is a strange but apparently not a continuous bug. The fact that it removes the amount you gained and not a flat 10k means that its going to be a lot harder to track down what is actually causing it, it may be a local versus server memory issue. Where the updated value of you unlocking never made it back to the server, and when it compares values again it obviously takes the server over the local (sans completed bounties). Which is why it sets you back the amount you had progressed, rather than subtracting 10k which happens after a rank up.

Maybe if they change the check for logins that if the number exceeds 10k it triggers a rank up rather than a flat return to old values.

How many of you had this happen when your internet was a bit spotty?
This happened to me when I was on my other labtop on school wifi.

Edited by General_Cairn
Clarity

I think most of us would say that our internet was perfectly stable. No NNR or hitching occurred when I checked. Logged in pretty quickly as well. If I remember right, I did the Ayatan and the Forma ones back to back because they were pretty quick.

4 hours ago, Xixott said:

I think most of us would say that our internet was perfectly stable. No NNR or hitching occurred when I checked. Logged in pretty quickly as well. If I remember right, I did the Ayatan and the Forma ones back to back because they were pretty quick.

That was my experience as well. No internet issues that I could tell. Did the same ones for the same reasons.

Yes, I completed bounties on the plains. The eight one triggered the challenge including speech, points and stuff. Even the 3000 points were added, but were not counted properly towards the next goal.

Edited by PentragoZ

Same happened to me, when this weeks challenges rolled around, did the use 3 forma and the fill 3 ayatan sculptures. Finished both, it put my standing over 10k but I didn't advance to the next rank and after relogging my standing was back down to what it was with both challenges staying completed. Wish I would have screenshotted it, but was just thinking it was a display bug and not an issue with the actual challenges. Was able to complete and get credit for the other challenges I did, so for me at least, those two are the only ones with an issue.

Yeah just forma and ayatan. When the challenge change hit I was in Orb Vallis, so I knocked out the rare gems and hit the orbiter and did the forma and ayatan. The rare gems triggered but neither the forma and ayatan. Every other challenge I've completed has been fine.

I was logged in during the recent weekly refresh. When i checked the new ones had just been added. I then completed Polarised & Animator weeklys, before logging out.. I noticed my nightwave points were 13,750k/10,000. Which is strange.. not seen it do that before. So i logged out then relogged and i was at 7,750/10,000. With the challenges still completed but i didn't gain a level. It seems it's taken the points off me from the new weeklys i done.

Edited by Dridge118