Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What 3 weapons aesthetically fit ash

BreamFoyKo

Question

i do asthetic builds that are also functional or can be made functional through 2-8 formas and make them work in action thats my preference so what do you guys think fits ash as "each of his 3 signature weapons" astheticaly? for me i can't build him without these ideas or suggestions to construct my image of a frame and it's "signature weapons", i refuse to play in others ways or normal ways so that is why this is my way.

13 answers to this question

it doesn't matter what i prefer in weapon type i make all work in play they become apart of that frame and prime must be treated seperately from normal not as varients but as completely different and incompatible

because i got the twitch prime bundle vectis prime goes to trinity prime akjagara prime goes to mesa prime aswell and venka prime is reserved for valkyr prime

dread is banshee

and spira prime and nikana prime is saryn prime

so rakta cernos and base hikou, rakta dark dagger, jak cusar, those are definitaly not taken hmm there is daikyu that isn't taken base spira too, also normal nikana and dragon nikana interesting 

almost looks like you are going with the prime access that they came out with, here's ash prime (vectis prime) and trinity prime (dual kamas prime).
But if you are set with vectis prime going with trinity, then, yeah sure I guess go with what you said.

13 minutes ago, BreamFoyKo said:

so rakta cernos and base hikou, rakta dark dagger, jak cusar, those are definitaly not taken hmm there is daikyu that isn't taken base spira too, also normal nikana and dragon nikana interesting 

As an ash main, i routinely run either vectis prime/baza for primary, akjagara prime/hikou prime for secondary, and melee is either covert lethality zaw dagger for late game survival, but for everything else i run skiajati(free invis on finisher is even more synergy for ash as he LOVES finishers)

8 hours ago, BreamFoyKo said:

i do asthetic builds that are also functional or can be made functional through 2-8 formas and make them work in action thats my preference so what do you guys think fits ash as "each of his 3 signature weapons" astheticaly? for me i can't build him without these ideas or suggestions to construct my image of a frame and it's "signature weapons", i refuse to play in others ways or normal ways so that is why this is my way.

I recommend Rakta dark dagger with gimming blight, it makes blade storm more effective and faster

I made a saw out of balla, plague akwin, plus a link that emphasized on speed and crit with a build that also emphasized on speed and crit with covert lethality (yes i know its a silly build)... if you look at the shape of the zaw (skull shape with the curved blade).. it might fit ash insect theme.

Pox for secondary, and boltor for primary....

now you have and insect theme build with a very fast sting for a melee, a poison for secondary, and a thorn for primary.