Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For Original Grineer Speech Sound Pack.

Mak_Gohae

I liked when they spoke English. We already had the Corpus speaking in their robotic alien tongue and the infested with their growling/howling thing. It was nice that one of the three spoke something recognizable plus it made the world feel a bit more alive listing to the Grineer talking about how they were bored and so on. And it taught us a bit of info about the Grineer. Now with everyone speaking their own tongue the world becomes a bit smaller since i am not now even paying attention to any of the new speech, the new speech are just random sounds in between the shooting.

So why not have a purchasable sound pack  with the original sounds?

And why not extend this to the weapons too? Weapon sounds did  bring a lot of discussion and i still dont like the Boar sounds.

Do some research, DE, im sure this could be a moneymaker.

"TAENNO SCOOM"

OT: I'd really like this to be an option rather than a purchase. The more options, the merrier.

By the way, did anyone besides me notice how loud the new Grineer voices are? And they all sound like Vor, rather than the younger one that Vor zapped in the PS4 trailer (who seems much closer to the common fodder soldiers' age group). I'd like the "Vor"-esque voice to be reserved for old bosses like Vor and Tyl Regor and maybe heavier units, but I guess it's a bit too late for that now.

But yeah. Maybe hush down the Grineer voices a bit; I'd like to make their voices sound a bit more normal without silencing the Corpus and Infested.

Edited by SortaRandom

I don't think it should be buyable as it should be optional.

I dont think they are going to have both sets of sound files in the game as it's just going to take up some space.

So making it a specific patch that some people get would be easier and since that is going to take some work.....plat

No.

Why not?