The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best murkray fishing spot after plains of eidolon remastered?

Ninrazer

Question

10 answers to this question

Any good 'ol ocean hotspot, Murky bait and turn-fish-into-glowstick bait.

edit: On the subject of fishes and bait. Did anyone else notice that you can still craft bait in the foundry even though they said it would only be buyable from rep after the changes?

Edited by SneakyErvin

25 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

where would that be?  I haven't noticed any real changes when I was there...

Basicly my 3 spots were together so if you take a look at the picture i posted at the right ( when facing water its going to the left ) there was a plateau of stone doing a point into the water now its grass ^.^ 

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Basicly my 3 spots were together so if you take a look at the picture i posted at the right ( when facing water its going to the left ) there was a plateau of stone doing a point into the water now its grass ^.^ 

Weird...If it's the one I'm thinking of it's 'just covered' by water.... that's where I went fishing last time and it was still just like before.

14 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Weird...If it's the one I'm thinking of it's 'just covered' by water.... that's where I went fishing last time and it was still just like before.

Hell i'm gonna go there and watch again. 

It would be amazing if that third spot would still be there with the rock out of the water to get the upper ground.

Thx for the intel ill go see if its still there ^.^ 

4 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Hell i'm gonna go there and watch again. 

It would be amazing if that third spot would still be there with the rock out of the water to get the upper ground.

Thx for the intel ill go see if its still there ^.^ 

Don't count on it being there, there's still a chance we're thinking of different places lol.

On 2019-04-11 at 12:04 PM, LSG501 said:

Don't count on it being there, there's still a chance we're thinking of different places lol.

We can see it at if you pause at the 2:24 you can see the point of view where there is a rock in the fat behind right after that there is a rock plateau where i used to fish.

but now it looks like this

X2zQ9KK.jpg

please note i'm standing on the edge in the water that is first shown in the video ( i'm basicly just on the other shore of the little U that the guy is facing ) Basicly my lovely rock plateau is no more ;(

He is basicly standing right here 

GemCkFA.jpg

Edited by trunks013