Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does Isabeau Prime Syandana look on Saryn?

Leyvonne

Since I can't preview the syandana ingame and I don't want to blindy buy something I'm turning to the community for a small task; I'd really appreciate it if someone could post screenshots (front & back) that meet the following conditions
- Saryn or Saryn Prime wearing the Immortal skin
- default colors including secondary energy color

Stuff that would be great if shown, but not as important; use Ignis / Ignis Wraith, Embolist and Lesion so I can see any possible clipping issues.

On 2019-04-11 at 2:45 PM, Leyvonne said:

Since I can't preview the syandana ingame and I don't want to blindy buy something I'm turning to the community for a small task; I'd really appreciate it if someone could post screenshots (front & back) that meet the following conditions
- Saryn or Saryn Prime wearing the Immortal skin
- default colors including secondary energy color

Stuff that would be great if shown, but not as important; use Ignis / Ignis Wraith, Embolist and Lesion so I can see any possible clipping issues.

Type [isabeau syandana] into chat and then click on the hyperlink, you'll get a preview of it on your Warframe.

It wont show with your weapons though.

@Dcive Thank you for the pics, those show the syandana much better than the ingame method I tried.

12 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

You can embed the images like this too! Looks so much better than just 3 random links.

Ty for embadding the links Dcive posted^^

P.S. Time to go shopping in the morning.