Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to contact warframe support

oryx_bgn

Question

I'm just going to make it quick. A recent friend I made (Boko5467) had apparently gotten back to warframe after 7 months. After he completed the war within and added me on discord, he told me that all his warframes were gone aside from ember prime which he had equipped. I'm currently trying to find him help, so does anyone know where to contact warframe support specifically for issues like this?

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

Yes, then wait 4 weeks for a cut/paste reply.

The "Cut and paste" is an automated response, so it won't take that long.
And i actually checked my e-mail, and the HUMAN replies are usually pretty swift, i had like 4 tickets, most were answered within 3 days (which is fairly quick for mmos) the one that took the longest was a week, and it was just before Christmas, so that might be why.

2 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Unfortunately you will not be able to contact support on your friend's behalf. Your friend will need to contact and discuss the matter with support themselves. 

I knew that when I was asking. I just want to get my friend help, and my question has been answered. 

39 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

The "Cut and paste" is an automated response, so it won't take that long.
And i actually checked my e-mail, and the HUMAN replies are usually pretty swift, i had like 4 tickets, most were answered within 3 days (which is fairly quick for mmos) the one that took the longest was a week, and it was just before Christmas, so that might be why.

My last ticket took 3 weeks, and from posts I've seen around the forums, this is the new norm.  I never received an automated reply, just dead air for weeks and then their usual less-than-helpful (human generated) cut/paste response telling me kindly why they can't be much help.  It seems more like a management issue.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

On 2019-04-13 at 4:14 PM, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

My last ticket took 3 weeks, and from posts I've seen around the forums, this is the new norm.  I never received an automated reply, just dead air for weeks and then their usual less-than-helpful (human generated) cut/paste response telling me kindly why they can't be much help.  It seems more like a management issue.

if it will take me that long i might aswell just quit trying now cause then my hope to ever get a response is small for real it takes me way to long to get any response out of them