The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing previously owned arcane blueprints to built arcanes

(PSN)Gangalito

Recently the arcanes that can be purchased from vendors were all changed from blueprints to fully built arcanes. 

I've already spent 100k rep on a set of arcanes.  Now to acquire built arcanes I have to either spend an additional 100k rep or use up very rare resources such as Nyth.  Totaling 200k rep or 100k rep+ rare resources.  When people can now just spend 100k, literally half the cost I'll have to pay just because I bought them earlier than others.

Can all arcane blueprints be changed in to built arcanes please?  It seems incredibly unfair to make people pay twice the cost of others just because they got to the PoE earlier.

Didn't DE say they ran a script along with the PoE remaster update to convert all Arcane BPs that were already purchased into built Arcanes? Didn't the script work?

I wouldn't know, since I didn't have any BPs on hand at the time of the update.

Edited by KnossosTNC

1 minute ago, KnossosTNC said:

Didn't DE say they ran a script along with the PoE remaster update to convert all Arcane BPs that were already purchased into built Arcanes? Didn't the script work?

I wouldn't know, since I didn't have any BPs on hand at the time of the update.

DE did change arcane blueprints in our inventories to built ones with PoE Remastered.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Gangalito said:

Recently the arcanes that can be purchased from vendors were all changed from blueprints to fully built arcanes. 

I've already spent 100k rep on a set of arcanes.  Now to acquire built arcanes I have to either spend an additional 100k rep or use up very rare resources such as Nyth.  Totaling 200k rep or 100k rep+ rare resources.  When people can now just spend 100k, literally half the cost I'll have to pay just because I bought them earlier than others.

Can all arcane blueprints be changed in to built arcanes please?  It seems incredibly unfair to make people pay twice the cost of others just because they got to the PoE earlier.

Excuse me but consoles didn't even get that PoE ecomony update yet ( already in certification process ).

I had tons of blueprints I hadn't got around to farming mats to craft.

They literally all got turned into fully built arcanes. Not sure what OP's issue is. What you're asking for is exactly what happened. 

3 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

DE did change arcane blueprints in our inventories to built ones with PoE Remastered.

Excuse me but consoles didn't even get that PoE ecomony update yet ( already in certification process ).

So the script did work? Which means the OP has nothing to worry about when the same update hits PS4? Gotcha.

6 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

So the script did work? Which means the OP has nothing to worry about when the same update hits PS4? Gotcha.

Yep , it worked. And yes OP has nothing to worry about when update hits PS4. 

Edited by Aeon94