The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn has a couple of very minor QoL issues relating to her lack of energy use

AdunSaveMe

She has an energy cap of 0, but the game seems to treat this as if it's infinite instead of just being nothing, so all energy orbs will be picked up on contact or with vacuum. It's not that annoying, but it is kind of weird. Also, her energy bar on your teammate's HUD will show as empty, which can be confusing at a glance for people who can restore energy, thinking somebody has run out when in fact it's just a Hildryn. Maybe her energy cap should be 1 instead of 0? I don't know.

Either way, super minor, but they're still weird little problems she has as an energy-less frame.

• Like 1

The reason her Energy is literally 0 is so that none of the Energy Restore abilities work on her, having even 1 point of energy would mean that abilities like Energy Vampire (the augmented one that grants overshields) would restore Shields to Hildryn, and that's the kind of function that's deliberately removed.

19 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

Aren't energy orbs recharge shields tho ? I mean that's the reason for Aegis Storm to make enemies drop energy orbs. As long as she is missing shields , she will grab any energy orb on contact.

Do they? I haven't been paying attention, admittedly. I thought that was just a support thing.

16 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

The reason her Energy is literally 0 is so that none of the Energy Restore abilities work on her, having even 1 point of energy would mean that abilities like Energy Vampire (the augmented one that grants overshields) would restore Shields to Hildryn, and that's the kind of function that's deliberately removed.

That makes a lot of sense.