Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone help me out??

shanezamoraa

I'm just a new player and i bought a saryn prime set for 155 plat. But too bad i still lack the items to craft the system, chassis and neuroptics. Would anyone mind to help me get 4k nano spores, 6 nitain extract, 2 orokin cells? The latest planet that i unlocked was mars so i think it will be hard for me, does taxi-ing works???

Btw i'm from the philippines so the time zone might be hard T_T

Just now, shanezamoraa said:

, 6 nitain extract,

You can only get them by doing Nightwave or very rarely in Sabotage missions...so take the time to get the nitain from Nightwave and learn more about the game. You also need better mods and Forma anyway. 

Just a Saryn Prime will be useless to you and make you hate her

best for nano spores and orokin cells can be farmed on saturn (sargas ruk ) ^.^ 

Yeah taxi works sadly i'm not online at the moment i'm usualy on the mornings ( GMT - 4 )

Saryn is far from being an easy frame for starters you might need some rly good mods and build for her and then you will enjoy her i'm prety sure ^.^ 

welcome to the forums tenno ^.^ 

1 hour ago, shanezamoraa said:

I'm just a new player and i bought a saryn prime set for 155 plat. But too bad i still lack the items to craft the system, chassis and neuroptics. Would anyone mind to help me get 4k nano spores, 6 nitain extract, 2 orokin cells? The latest planet that i unlocked was mars so i think it will be hard for me, does taxi-ing works???

Btw i'm from the philippines so the time zone might be hard T_T

henlo
Nano sporess is ezz to get
try to get a taxi to Saturn and search around the maps

you can owokin cell from either the boss at ceres / saturn

nitain extract in other hand the only easy way to get it is by buying is from the nightwave with 15 wolf credits for 5 

On 2019-04-16 at 2:33 PM, shanezamoraa said:

The latest planet that i unlocked was mars

just go on with the star chart you will find the stuff you need however

for nitain you need to complete nightwave challenges, then you open nightwave screen, you get wolf cred from there, then you open the nightwave store and you get nitain from there, dont even think about farming sabotage caches for nitain its just a massive waste of time

for nanospores, just reach saturn, thats it

for orokin cells, you find those on ceres, saturn and derelict, you can drop them from enemies or cell arrays which are special containers that contain up to 2 orokin, sargas ruk usually drop one, if phorid is on saturn he drops them too

Hi there! Come check us out. We are newbie friendly and we also have a variety of players from South East Asia. Including the Philippines. We are also a part of a South East Asian gaming community. 

Happy hunting, Tenno. 

Archived