Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kama Vs Ether Reaper Vs Hate Vs Reaper Prime

.solitus

Question

Which is better???

I haven't build ANY of them although I have the BP of Hate. If they are similar to each other, why they add these things in game? Just for cosmetic purpose? Seriously, their stats almost the same.

I wouldn't build 4 of them...

So which do you think is the best among them?

14 answers to this question

From what I read about the 3 scythes:

- Hate's stronger charge attacks makes it so that it's very reliable to dispatch mobs in a single swing, which can kill even mid-level enemies easily.

- Reaper Prime may have a weaker charge attack, but its faster attack rate + charge speed makes its DPS higher. Additionally, it has innate stun that Hate may not have, so you can stun lock enemies easily (you can do a normal swipe to stun and then prepare your charge attack if needed, useful against infested chargers)

- Ether Reaper seems to be the exact same thing as Reaper Prime in stats, along with the innate stun. It also comes with a V polarity unlike the two previous scythes. Finally, it's easier to acquire it over Reaper Prime so stat-wise, it's superior to the RP (some people reported it having slightly longer reach too). Unless you want the RP for looks, right now there's no reason to get it compared to Ether Reaper.

EDIT: I just read in the wiki that the Ether Reaper may have a smaller jump attack radius. Something to consider.

Edited by Casardis

From what I read about the 3 scythes:

- Hate's stronger charge attacks makes it so that it's very reliable to dispatch mobs in a single swing, which can kill even mid-level enemies easily.

- Reaper Prime may have a weaker charge attack, but its faster attack rate + charge speed makes its DPS higher. Additionally, it has innate stun that Hate may not have, so you can stun lock enemies easily (you can do a normal swipe to stun and then prepare your charge attack if needed, useful against infested chargers)

- Ether Reaper seems to be the exact same thing as Reaper Prime in stats, along with the innate stun. It also comes with a V polarity unlike the two previous scythes. Finally, it's easier to acquire it over Reaper Prime so stat-wise, it's superior to the RP (some people reported it having slightly longer reach too). Unless you want the RP for looks, right now there's no reason to get it compared to Ether Reaper.

EDIT: I just read in the wiki that the Ether Reaper may have a smaller jump attack radius. Something to consider.

Thank you! I'm going with the RP as I have just "accidentally" collected all of its parts when searching for Braton Prime BP. And yet I still got no Braton Prime.