Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you guys defeat the wolf of saturn six?

ken6212

Question

8 hours ago, Uan91 said:

>Solo mode
>Mission not endless
>Level slightly over 20 

>Catchmoon/any wep with radiation+high crit equipped

>wait till 5mins before extract

>Rhino buff

>Grofit

Oh yeah. I did him with a Hek and Loki the other day, when he caught me in a solo Syndicate mission. Pretty quick - 5 minutes, maybe. 

Solo lowlevel is really the way to go (he jumped me once in some T1 fissure once and I one-shot him...it was hilarious). 

10 hours ago, YandereWaifu said:

does he have a riven on that and was this before the update that made his levels higher cuz my catchmoon doesnt do anywhere near that much damage

yes it has a riven

my stats are as follow:

26k Radiation. 100 CC. x4,8 CD

Using a Rad Destreza P with a Riven and a Tank Frame. If not using a tank frame, I pretty much just get someone to keep reviving me using Operator and use the invincibility period to stack combo.

Takes about three minutes.

I mess him up something fierce with Banshee and Sydon/Furax/Octantis, as long as my team can keep me alive since I have tissue paper for armor. Last time he spawned I did all the damage thanks to the other tenno covering my back.

Strong melee weapon with an armored warframe is definitely a way to go.

Revenant is my main and I can take care of the wolf solo even without optimized weapon loadout. Stay away from him and keep on refreshing your puppet army. The wolf is immune to all revenant's power but his 3 stooges can be turned into a puppet. They won't attack the wolf but they can help you recruit more puppet. Sit back and relax, lets your army take care of him.  Once his health is low enough, use your 4 to gain overshield and finish the job. 

Just saw a video recommending a pyrana prime with Crit/status/radiation/slash but think any hard hitting weapon with the shown set up would do the trick. 

Try a Khomak or Sobek with Radiation and Slash Procs. For Frames,  Nezha offers good defense with warding Halo, but a Roar Rhino would do better I guess. Get him lots of power strength and duration and you should be fine. 

Kitty can be good too, but expensive to build, since you need to build /forma 2 Melee weapons and herself. But when done correctly, she can facetank the wolf forever and do a good amount of damage. 

Mirage can achieve high damage against the wolf with her 1 and 3 and a good weapon but offers no defense.   

After all, I think Rhino would be the easiest and cheapest frame to build for Wolf killing and delivers good results 

I either used operator form and took cover.

Or use Wukong, Baruuk.. You get the idea. Something that doesn't get killed.

He usually ambushes me during kuva missions. Like one visit per hour of running kuva missions.

Favorite incursion was during a solo kuva flood. Ambulas vs Kuva guardians vs the Wolf vs Wukong and a combo count of 2k hits.